- 8 for 13 rights issue of 13,341,303 new ordinary shares at an issue price of [Eur]41.23 for each ordinary share
- Issue Price represents a 24.7% discount to the theoretical ex-rights price, based on the closing price of Wereldhave's ordinary shares on Euronext in Amsterdam at 28 November 2014 and 21,679,618 ordinary shares issued and outstanding at the same date
- The rights issue is fully underwritten by a syndicate of banks
- Record Date for Offering is set on 1 December 2014 at 17.40 hours (CET)
- Exercise Period is expected to run from 9.00 hours (CET) on 2 December 2014 until 12.00 hours (CET) on 11 December 2014
- Rump Offering (if any) is expected to take place on 11 / 12 December 2014 (subject to acceleration)
SCHIPHOL, the Netherlands, Dec. 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wereldhave N.V. ("Wereldhave" or the "Company") has set the terms of its [Eur] 550 million rights issue which was announced on 16 October 2014 and approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders ("EGM") on 28 November 2014 (the "Offering"). The Offering is fully underwritten by a syndicate of banks led by J.P. Morgan and Kempen & Co acting as joint global coordinators (the "Joint Global Coordinators") and together with ABN AMRO and ING as joint bookrunners (the "Joint Bookrunners").
"This transaction is an important milestone for Wereldhave, marking the start of our growth phase. We thank our shareholders for their support and their trust in our strategy to become the specialist operator of mid-sized shopping centres in North-Western Continental Europe", says Dirk Anbeek, CEO of Wereldhave.
In connection with the Offering, the Company expects to publish a prospectus that has been approved by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (Stichting Autoriteit Financiele Markten, the "AFM"), on the date thereof, and that is made generally available in the Netherlands (the "Prospectus").