DELRAY BEACH, FL, Dec. 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Insight Vacations® Signature Year continues with the release of its 2015-16 India, Bhutan & Nepal brochure. The comprehensive collection of luxury escorted journeys includes six Insight Gold journeys that are, for the first-time, all-inclusive and feature an amazing array of Signature Events including outstanding hotels and dining. Additionally, seven premium Mini Stays have been designed to perfectly complement the longer journeys or booked as stand-alone tours.
"This year our six Insight Gold itineraries have been upgraded to be all-inclusive journeys. All evening meals, Signature Events and internal flights and rail journeys are now part of the one price allowing guests a seamless travel experience - they don't need to be regularly digging into their wallets and can instead focus on these diverse and culturally rich destinations," says Phil Cappelli, president of Insight Vacations.
"Last year we introduced a range of Signature Experiences to our Indian journeys, these are experiences we have sought out to offer guests that are beyond the standard tourist fare. We've built on the success of this in our 'Signature Year' and expanded the concept across four categories: Hotels, Dining, Evenings and Experiences. These unforgettable experiences are complemented by Insight Hallmarks that have cemented our reputation as the India specialist: dining at the finest restaurants, opulent accommodation at hotels and palaces, luxurious transportation with business class legroom and smaller group sizes and a professional Tour Director, who acts as a 'personal concierge.'"
Signature Events include:
- Dine under the stars on the open-air rooftop or gardens of Samode Palace, the restored ancestral residence of the royal family
- Stay in the luxurious, tented accommodation of Samode Bagh. The tents have marble en-suite bathrooms and all the mod-cons and are set amid 20 acres of Mughal style gardens
- Experience all things dromedary at the Camel Research and Breeding Farm in Bikaner
- Cruise past the Ghats on the Ganges river at dawn in Varanasi
- Stay in the Taj Lake Palace Udaipur, a member of Leading Small Hotels of the World
The brochure includes six Gold Luxury and seven Mini Stays including:
- 8-day Essence of India: Discover the 'Golden Triangle' cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in style. Priced from $1,725.
- 12-day Mystical South India: Soak in the spicy history and plantation covered hills of Kerala before heading into Tamil Nadu, home to some of India's oldest Hindu temples. Priced from $2,750.
- 12-day Bhutan Dragon Kingdom: Visit the mystical kingdom where 'Gross National Happiness' is government policy. Includes a stay at Zhiwa Ling Hotel - the first and only wholly Bhutanese owned hotel to receive a five-star rating. Priced from $4,950.
- Extension: 4-day Magnificent Nepal: With Kathmandu as a base, discover the ancient culture of Nepal and the spectacle of the Himalayas. Priced from $825.
- Extension: 6-day Classical Sri Lanka: Discover the history, cultural highlights and scenic beauty of the island. Priced from $1,650.
To experience Insight Vacations Global Brand Ambassador Lisa Ray's Indian journey visit www.insightvacations.com/us/the-insight-difference/global-brand-ambassador.
For more information, please visit us at www.insightvacations.com,
and join the conversation using the hashtag #InsightMoments on Facebook and Twitter.
For reservations, contact your favorite travel agent or call Insight Vacations at (888) 680-1241.
About Insight Vacations
For more than 35 years, Insight Vacations® has been designing the world's finest escorted travel itineraries. Insight offers 113 journeys to more countries across Europe than any other operator and provides the same legendary service across North America, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Morocco, Egypt and Israel.
Insight guests enjoy The Art of Touring in Style® with business-class legroom aboard customized luxury coaches, intimate groups of just 40 travelers and the services of an experienced Tour Director who acts as "traveling concierge." Each expertly planned itinerary includes a range of Signature Events for a unique and authentic look into the history and culture of each destination. Throughout their trip, guests will stay in handpicked hotels that are centrally or scenically located and have the perfect balance of guided and independent exploration.
About The TreadRight Foundation
At Insight Vacations® and parent company The Travel Corporation, we understand that travel matters; it allows us to explore the world and gain a deeper understanding of each destination, its history and culture, through enriching experiences. We also recognize that it is our responsibility to help protect the places we visit and take care of the world around us.
Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation's family of brands, The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit that works to help ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant and preserved for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has donated more than USD 2.5 million to sustainable tourism projects worldwide. Insight Vacations® is proud to be active founder and supporter of TreadRight's projects and work. Go to www.insightvacations.com/us/the-insight-difference/treadright-foundation to learn more.
TreadRight's guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities. We encourage each of our partners to use this principle to guide all of their actions, whether at our regional offices or when taking guests around the world. By providing grants to organizations that encourage sustainability in different destinations, we hope to maintain the natural attractions across the world that define each unique region. Foundation priorities are set by the Steering Committee, which includes sustainability leaders like Céline Cousteau and Costas Christ.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at TreadRight.org.
CONTACT: Susan Chou Public Relations Coordinator Twitter: @Susan_TravCorp E-mail: Susan.Chou@TravCorpUSA.com Arnelle Kendall Vice President of Public Relations Twitter: @ArnelleKendall E-mail: Arnelle.Kendall@TravCorpUSA.com The Travel Corporation USA 636 East Atlantic Ave Suite 203 Delray Beach, FL 33483 561.330.0850