WALTHAM, Mass., Dec. 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9® + Carbon Black®, the leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, is sponsoring the free webinar "Real-Time Breach Discovery: Accelerate Your Response by Combining Community Threat Intelligence with Proactive Data Collection" on Monday, December 8, 2014, at 11:30 a.m. EST.
Many organizations extend the dwell time of advanced threats by collecting the necessary data for a response after detection—and failing to understand the root cause of the attack in the process.
This webinar will present:
- Emerging threats, strategies and solutions to improve your detection and response capabilities
- The value of real-time aggregated threat intelligence to enhance attack discovery
- The power of layering threat intelligence on top of proactive data collection to customize detection, accelerate response, and create a feedback loop between internal and external threat intelligence
- A case study of a large oil and natural gas industry customer and how they were able to effectively aggregate and act on threat intelligence to protect their systems
Join Ben Johnson, chief security strategist for Bit9 + Carbon Black, and Andrew Pendergast, product director for ThreatConnect, a "Bit9 + Carbon Black Connect Alliance" partner, to learn how to accelerate your response to a breach discovery.
Register by clicking here.
What: Free Webinar "Real-Time Breach Discovery: Accelerate Your Response by Combining Community Threat Intelligence with Proactive Data Collection"
When: Monday December 8, 2014, at 11:30 a.m. EST
Where: Click here to register
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
Bit9 + Carbon Black offers the most complete solution against the advanced threats that target your organization's endpoints and servers. This makes it easier for you to see—and immediately stop—those threats.
Carbon Black's lightweight endpoint sensor, which can be rapidly deployed with no configuration to enable detection and response in seconds, combined with Bit9's industry-leading prevention technology, delivers four key benefits:
- Continuous, real-time visibility into what's happening on every computer
- Real-time threat detection, without relying on signatures
- Instant response by seeing the full "kill chain" of any attack
- Prevention that is proactive and customizable
More than a thousand organizations worldwide—from 25 Fortune 100 companies to small enterprises—use Bit9 + Carbon Black to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance. Leading managed security service providers (MSSP) and incident response (IR) companies have made Bit9 + Carbon Black a core component of their detection and response services. With Bit9 + Carbon Black, you can arm your endpoints against advanced threats.
Bit9 and Carbon Black are registered trademarks of Bit9, Inc. All other company or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Media Contacts: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 +1 617-393-7421 email@example.com