SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq:ZAGG), a leading global mobile device accessories company, today announced agreements with several new international retail and distribution partners in Europe and Australia. These new agreements will provide the region's leading retailers and hundreds of millions of consumers with access to products from ZAGG brands, which includes tablet keyboards, screen protection, audio and power management.
- Media Markt & Saturn in Germany will offer ZAGG's market-leading tablet keyboards and InvisibleShield screen protection products, and are two of the first InvisibleShield-on-Demand partners in Central Europe. The Media-Saturn Group is the number one consumer electronics retailer in Germany and Europe, and has more than 900 stores in 14 countries.
- Metro Cash & Carry (wholesale), Komsa AG (distribution) and UFP Germany GmbH (distribution) will offer ZAGG products throughout Germany.
- Staples will offer an assortment of ZAGG, InvisibleShield and iFrogz products in all locations throughout the United Kingdom. Staples Inc. (Nasdaq:SPLS) is a leading office supply retailer with over 2,000 locations in 26 countries.
- Darty (CE retail), Fnac (CE retail), E.Leclerc (hypermarket) and Cultura (specialty retail) will offer ZAGG and InvisibleShield products to their customers in all retail locations throughout France.
- Vodafone Australia will offer InvisibleShield screen protection products at their retail locations nationwide. Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading telecommunications groups, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific through the Company's subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments.
"These new partnerships are a significant step in building ZAGG's targeted global distribution," said Brian Stech, executive vice president of global sales and marketing for ZAGG. "We are proud to align with leading international retailers in Europe and Australia, giving consumers more opportunities to experience our category leading products."
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq:ZAGG) and its subsidiaries (the "company") design, produce and distribute creative mobile accessory solutions. The company's three distinct brands -- ZAGG, iFrogz and invisibleSHIELD® -- offer solutions such as keyboards, cases, screen protection, audio, power management and gaming products. ZAGG serves as the professional, work-hard technology-based product line; iFrogz is the fun, trend-driven, clever and colorful product line; and invisibleSHIELD is the durable, scientifically-formulated, protective product line. ZAGG Inc distinguishes itself by offering industry-leading products through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. More information about the company and its brands is available at ZAGG.com.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: ZAGG Inc Kim Rogers 801-506-7008 email@example.com Media: Edelman Roman Skuratovskiy 650-762-2835 firstname.lastname@example.org Company: ZAGG Inc Nathan Nelson 801-506-7341 email@example.com