CHICAGO, Dec. 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guaranteed Rate, one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the nation, has been honored yet again as a leader in the mortgage industry. Mortgage Professional America (MPA) Magazine has named Guaranteed Rate president and CEO Victor Ciardelli and five of the company's top loan originators to its annual "Hot 100" list. The six people honored is more than any other bank or mortgage company on the list.
According to the publication, the list is intended to recognize the mortgage industry's influential "power players," and the "movers and shakers who've made waves in the industry this year." This is the second straight year that Guaranteed Rate has had multiple people named to the list.
In addition to Ciardelli, who was recognized for his leadership of Guaranteed Rate and the company's growth, five of the company's top originators were also honored on the list for their loan production, mortgage expertise and community involvement. They are:
- Joe Caltabiano, senior vice president of mortgage lending, Chicago, Ill.; who was honored for being the top loan originator in Illinois and one of the top five in the nation by production volume, as well as for his charitable work, including his service on the board of the Guaranteed Rate Foundation.
- Harinder "Indy" Johar, branch manager, Boston, Mass.; who was recognized for his consistency as one of the top ten originators in the nation and his high production volume.
- Shant Banosian, branch manager, Waltham, Mass.; who was honored for being one of the top ten originators in the nation and for his mortgage business expertise.
- Ben Anderson, branch manager, Irvine, Calif., who was named to the list for being one of the top ten originators in the country by production volume and for his support and fundraising for nonprofit organizations, including the Bay Area Rescue Mission.
- Shimmy Braun, vice president of mortgage lending, Chicago, Ill.; who was recognized for being one of the top originators in the nation, as well as for his career production, which has seen more than $1.5 billion in volume.
Guaranteed Rate has grown from its inception in 2000 to become one of the ten largest retail mortgage companies in the U.S., funding nearly $16 billion in loans in 2013 alone. The company has been able to expand successfully to other key markets through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through Guaranteed Rate's commitment to technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company.
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide's "Top Mortgage Lenders 2013" honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013. Visit www.guaranteedrate.com for more information.
Follow Guaranteed Rate:
© Copyright Guaranteed Rate Inc. 2014
CONTACT: Shawn Malayter Vice President of Public Relations, Guaranteed Rate 773-328-6689 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: Guaranteed Rate