REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Dec. 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:BVSN), a leading provider of business collaboration and engagement solutions, today announced it has released Clearvale Chat for desktop and mobile instant messaging. Clearvale Chat enhances Clearvale's rich set of business communication features delivering the communication and collaboration capabilities that enterprise users need, on the secure network they already use.
The Clearvale® solution provides a full suite of social collaboration capabilities including communities, tasks, blogs and forums, and mobile users demand a real-time channel to hold discussions or share files to provide context to their work in a community or group work space. On top of that, Clearvale Chat enables:
- Real-Time Communication – Chat enhances users' need to resolve issues more quickly and informally while not compromising the secure, organized and reusable benefits of an integrated approach to unified corporate communication and collaboration.
- Enterprise-Grade Security – Unlike consumer chat tools that are often used in the workplace, Clearvale Chat is supported by enterprise-class security features, ensuring data privacy and giving the organization full control over network access.
- Seamless Mobility – Clearvale Chat allows users instant access to their conversations from anywhere at any time. In addition to browser-based collaboration, Clearvale Chat is available for Android and iOS devices for seamless integration.
"For more than twenty years, BroadVision's commitment to delivering the best and most innovative solutions to the enterprise has resulted in continuous breakthroughs in business communication and secure collaboration," says Dr. Pehong Chen, CEO of BroadVision. "We listened when our customers requested an instant messaging tool that would protect sensitive data and important company information, and we have designed Clearvale Chat as a brand new channel for securely connecting across all platforms to get work done more quickly, easily and productively."
New and existing Clearvale customers will find Clearvale Chat, a premium feature offered free of charge, as a new component of their existing network. In addition, the latest Clearvale® social networking solution also includes the following enhancements:
- Login preferences: Users in a single network or an ecosystem of networks have the ability to change their Clearvale login names and affiliated primary email address in an easy-to-update method.
- Adding files to forum topics: The editing toolbar is now equipped with a file uploading feature accessible though both desktop and mobile devices.
- Better guest registration controls for "hybrid" networks: Administrators now have full control of guest-related system limitations including self-registration, network privileges and email domain preferences.
- Improvements in search results and file listing displays, language displays, and time zone preferences.
Clearvale, a fully customizable social software platform, helps businesses engage, track and share information with employees, customers and partners in a secure environment.
Related Links and Additional Information:
- Learn more about Clearvale
- Read the BroadVision blog
- Follow Clearvale on Twitter @Clearvale
- Learn more about becoming a Clearvale partner
Driving innovation since 1993, BroadVision (Nasdaq:BVSN) provides e-business solutions that enable the enterprise and its employees, partners, and customers to stay actively engaged, socially connected, and universally organized to achieve greater business results. BroadVision® solutions—including Vmoso for unified business collaboration and engagement, and Clearvale for enterprise social networking—are available globally in the cloud via the Web and mobile applications. Visit www.BroadVision.com for more details.
BroadVision and Clearvale are trademarks or registered trademarks of BroadVision, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
CONTACT: BroadVision Contact: Ty J. Levine VP of Marketing and Business Development, Americas BroadVision, Inc. 408.390.6866 email@example.com