Redwood City, Calif., Dec. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Revenue Edge is OEMing Informatica Cloud to integrate its next-generation SaaS revenue recognition and forecasting solution with on-premise and cloud financial, accounting, ERP and CRM systems. By embedding Informatica Cloud, Revenue Edge can accurately and securely power its customers' revenue recognition processes while accelerating customer on-boarding and time-to-value.
With Informatica Cloud, the award-winning cloud integration solution, Revenue Edge is:
· Reducing the time for integrating its revenue automation solution to accounting systems by 85 percent, thereby accelerating the time-to-value for its customers.
· Avoiding the considerable time, risk and expense of building and maintaining its own custom integration solutions.
· Providing vital encryption of customers' revenue-related data.
· Increasing collaboration across its United States and offshore developers through the use of cloud-based tools.
· Eliminating the need for IT intervention during customer setup.
· Minimizing upfront costs and reducing business risk through pay-as-you-go OEM licensing.
"Revenue Edge's core expertise is revenue automation, and integration to accounting systems is critical to our business success," said Madhuri Koneru, CEO, Revenue Edge. "Informatica Cloud empowers us to quickly and economically integrate our SaaS revenue recognition solution with relevant customer systems and databases, practically out of the box. Compared to alternative solutions we evaluated from other major vendors, Informatica covered the most bases, from integrated security, to superior intuitiveness and documentation, to the robustness and maturity of its solution and its flexible licensing program."
In choosing to OEM Informatica Cloud, Revenue Edge has been able to avoid the lengthy development cycles that characterize homegrown data integration development. In Revenue Edge's case, this meant coming to market with cloud-based integration capabilities in a matter of weeks, as opposed to many months of costly effort.
The advanced integration capabilities that Informatica Cloud has brought to Revenue Edge include the ability to:
· Access, discover, integrate and ensure the accuracy of data in almost any format from on-premise or cloud business applications.
· Leverage codeless development and extensive reusability of integration mappings and other objects.
· Benefit from the "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere" properties of Informatica Cloud's underlying Informatica Vibe Virtual Data Machine.
"Like many cloud services companies with which Informatica partners, Revenue Edge is a digital disruptor in its category, with a success model that rests on reliably integrating data across multiple disparate applications," said Bill Rusitzky, senior vice president, ISV and OEM Business, Informatica. "Through the INFORM OEM Partner Program, Informatica delivers turnkey integration capabilities companies need to quickly launch and grow, in addition to providing flexible licensing aligned with their growth rates and need to minimize risk."
· "Revenue Edge beat expectations on all aspects of implementation. I have never seen an accounting system with revenue automation capabilities that even come close to those that Revenue edge provides," said Mark Cuny, CFO, Telestream. "Leveraging Informatica Cloud, our internal IT team handled the integration and was able to fully integrate Revenue Edge with our Accounting system in a matter of just days."
· "In my 25 years of experience, I would say that Revenue Edge is one of the smoothest implementations I have seen, especially given the complexity of revenue automation," said Richard Marqueling, vice president of Finance, Silver Peak Systems. "In addition, an impressive aspect of Revenue Edge has been its seamless integration with our on-premise accounting system, thanks to Informatica Cloud. Revenue Edge did the integration with no involvement from our IT team and the integration works extremely well."
Tweet this: News: @Revenue_Edge OEMs @InformaticaCorp #Cloud, accelerates customer time-to-value http://infa.media/revedge @infacloud
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,500 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, Informatica Cloud, the Informatica Platform and Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.