Redwood City, Calif., Dec. 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced a new set of innovative global support programs designed to further accelerate time-to-value and maximize return-on-investment for Informatica customers. The new support offerings are focused on driving rapid user adoption of Informatica products, cloud and on-premise, and optimizing business outcomes.
For nine consecutive years, Informatica has achieved top marks in customer loyalty in the Data Integration Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by independent research firm TNS, a global leader in insight and information. This includes top scores in the category of Support Programs Meeting Customer Needs. The new Informatica "Support, Your Way" offerings reinforce and extend this leadership, and include:
· Customer success service bundles to accelerate business outcomes.
· Proactive value-added services that can be tailored for key business needs to increase the return on Informatica investments.
· Advanced tools to speed successful product adoption.
"In an industry first, we are offering a comprehensive bundling of services and tools tailored to customers' key business drivers, in addition to continuing to provide world-class product support," said Ansa Sekharan, senior vice president, Global Customer Support, Informatica. "It is not enough for solutions providers to merely respond quickly to issues and aid with rapid product deployment. The next frontier is rapid customer adoption. Informatica's new-generation support options will help customers quickly adopt and most effectively use our products from the start, thus realizing a faster and more meaningful return on their Informatica investments."
John Myers, Managing Research Director, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), in his EMA Impact Brief, issued today, reviewing Informatica's new support offerings, said, "Informatica's commitment to rapid response, rapid deployment and rapid adoption, along with the goal of predictable, outcome-focused support will further strengthen the company's leadership in the area of product support."
Broad Value for All Customers - On-Premise and in the Cloud
The new Informatica support offerings provide value to all types of customers and users, whether their Informatica implementations are on-premise or cloud-based, including:
· Business users who want to track product adoption and promote usage.
· Business managers who need to align their data integration investments to their business initiatives and priorities.
· Data integration developers who want to understand how their changes impact overall design and implementation for their projects.
· IT managers charged with seamless deployment and successful adoption of on-premise Informatica solutions.
· Cloud customers who want to get onboarded and achieve first value, as soon as they purchase an Informatica product.
New Programs for On-Premise Implementations
New support offerings for customers with on-premise Informatica solutions include:
· Predictive Escalation. Designed to preempt escalations, which potentially could impact customers' businesses.
· Checkpoint Services. Services to proactively review, analyze and provide recommendations tailored to customers' requirements and environments.
· Informatica DiscoveryIQ Plus. A next-generation customer connect platform providing customers a comprehensive view of product usage and consumption.
· Customer Success Manager. For customers making significant investments with Informatica, to get the most value from the investments, customer success managers will help align Informatica products with key business drivers and initiatives.
"We are excited about Informatica's new and enhanced support offerings," said Manish Gupta, Director, Time Warner Inc. "The new proactive checkpoint services covering every phase of our project lifecycle is a great value-add for us. With these services, we expect to accelerate our implementation cycles by 10%. Also truly innovative is the predictive escalation functionality, which pre-emptively alerts us of any potential issues that could impact business."
New Programs for Cloud Implementations
New support offerings for customers of cloud-based Informatica solutions include:
· Cloud Customer Success Services. Benefits include:
o An assigned single point of contact during the onboarding process.
o Expert review of project objectives and delivery milestones.
o Best practice and architecture sessions from experienced Informatica professionals.
· Value-Added Services. Proactive services, beyond conventional support, to meet complex business requirements accelerating adoption, mitigating project risks and reducing total cost of ownership.
Tweet this: News: New @InformaticaCorp support programs accelerate customer time-to-value and maximize ROI http://infa.media/1IFy7Uj
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,500 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, the Informatica Platform and the Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 firstname.lastname@example.org