Falls Church, Va., Dec. 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CORFAC International out-going President Robert Tillsley, SIOR, announced the organization's 2015 leadership team, which will be led by President Scott Savacool, CCIM, SIOR, and new Executive Director Jonathan Salk.
Corporate Facility Advisors (CORFAC International), www.corfac.com, is a membership-based affiliation of independent and entrepreneurial commercial real estate services firms with more than 65 offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Officers serve one-year terms in their respective positions.
Savacool is a Senior Associate with Sansone Group/CORFAC International, based in St. Louis, MO. At 42, he is the youngest President to lead CORFAC's Executive Committee since its inception in 1989.
Savacool previously served on CORFAC's Executive Committee as vice president, treasurer and secretary. An office leasing, sales and tenant representation broker specializing in the St. Louis metropolitan market, Savacool has been recognized several times as the top-referring broker within CORFAC. Savacool has represented a St. Louis-based financial services firm in more than 300 completed transactions in nearly every U.S. state. He started with Sansone Group in 2003. He was in CORFAC International's inaugural Next Generation program in 2006 when then-CORFAC President Jeff Graham, SIOR, introduced the new committee.
"Some of our 2015 priorities are to strengthen our existing membership roster and selectively add firms in a few domestic and international markets, while concurrently supporting our affiliates through conferences, sharing best practices and relationship-based marketing. CORFAC has some of the best brokers in the world and we need to keep our focus on the most effective ways of communicating the value proposition we deliver to all of the clients we serve," said Scott Savacool.
Jonathan Salk is a 30-year association management veteran. He was Executive Director of REALTOR® University in Chicago, IL from 2010 until 2014. He also worked for the CCIM Institute for 18 years in several leadership positions, leaving after serving as CEO for two years.
Under Salk's management, the CORFAC International Headquarters will relocate to suburban Chicago with a new staff. Salk has begun transitioning into his role and is working in collaboration with the current CORFAC staff.
"We are thrilled to have such a high-caliber, experienced and enthusiastic professional join us," said Robert Tillsley.
2015 Executive Committee
- President: Scott Savacool, CCIM, SIOR, Sansone Group/CORFAC International (St. Louis, MO)
- Vice President: John R. Homsher, CCIM, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International (Chicago, IL)
- Treasurer: G. Raymond Lyons, SIOR, CCIM, MRICS, Thomas L. Johnson Realty/CORFAC International (Toronto, ON)
- Secretary: Lou Suski, Gaughan Companies/CORFAC International (Minneapolis, MN)
- At-Large: David M. Boyd, SIOR, CCIM, Boyd Commercial/CORFAC International (Houston, TX)
- At-Large Andy Jaffe, Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International (Phoenix, AZ)
- At-Large: W. Michael Lewis, CCIM, SIOR, The Lewis Group/CORFAC International (Raleigh, NC)
- At-Large: Tom Martindale, SIOR, TRI Commercial/CORFAC International (San Francisco, CA)
- Past President: Robert Tillsley, SIOR, McBride Corporate Real Estate/CORFAC International (Paramus, NJ)
- International Liaison: Harvey Aronovich, Target Realty Corp./CORFAC International (Calgary, AB)
About CORFAC International
CORFAC International (Corporate Facility Advisors) is comprised of privately held entrepreneurial firms with expertise in office, industrial and retail real estate leasing and investment sales, multifamily property acquisitions and dispositions, property management and corporate services. Last year CORFAC firms completed more than 10,000 lease and sales transactions totaling approximately 368 million square feet of space valued in excess of $7.4 billion. For more information on the CORFAC network call 703.532.6160.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Gary Marsh (415) 453-7045 or firstname.lastname@example.org