Dublin, Dec. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8b4tw3/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Market" report to their offering.
In this research service, analysis is provided for future trends in the global distributed control systems (DCS) market. The study covers revenue forecasts for key global regions, revenue types, industry verticals, system sizes, and distribution channels till 2020. Also analyzed is the market share evolution for leading companies (2009 to 2013).
Market share and competitive analysis by revenue type, industry vertical, and geographic region are covered. Analysis and impact of key technology trends including cybersecurity, intelligent universal I/O, mobility, wireless, virtualization, and industrial internet of things (IIoT) are included.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the DCS market growing? What is the short-term and long-term growth potential of the DCS market?
- What are the key market drivers and market restraints impacting the global DCS market? How will these factors impact the market in the short and long term?
- What are the key technology and business trends that are poised to disrupt the DCS business?
- What are the major end-user industries for DCS solutions? Which industries offer maximum growth opportunities during the forecast period?
- How has the competitive landscape changed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints Total DCS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends Total DCS Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total DCS Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Revenue Type
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Industry Vertical
8. North America Analysis
9. EMEA Analysis
10. APAC Analysis
11. Latin America Analysis
12. Key Technology Trends and Their Impact From an Analyst's Viewpoint
13. Key Winning StrategiesFrom an Analyst's Viewpoint
14. Profiles of Major DCS Suppliers
15. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8b4tw3/analysis_of_the
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: E-Business
Source:Research and Markets