Dublin, Dec. 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdq7ww/micro_market) has announced the addition of the "Micro Market Monitor: Global Reclosers Market Research Report" report to their offering.
Reclosers and Generator Circuit Breaker, Gas Insulated Substation (GIS), Circuit Breakers, DC Breakers, Contactors, Disconnectors, P&E Fuse and Subsea Switchgear adds up to total Switchgear market.
Reclosers can be segmented by Applications and Voltages. Applications of this market are Power Distribution. Voltages of this market are Medium Voltage (MV).
Key Questions Answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of Reclosers markets are doing well and which are not?
What makes our report unique?
- It will provide you market insights into Power Distribution.
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the Reclosers market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
Audience for this report
- Global Reclosers companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Applications
4.1 Power Distribution
5 By Voltages
5.1 Medium Voltage (MV)
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- G&W Electric (Usa)
- Hubbell, Inc. (Usa)
- Noja Power (Australia)
- S&C Electric Company (Usa)
- Schneider Electric Se (France)
- Tavrida Electric (Russia)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdq7ww/micro_market
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Electrical Engineering
Source:Research and Markets