Dublin, Dec. 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdzh55/micro_market) has announced the addition of the "Micro Market Monitor: North America Subsea BOP Market" report to their offering.
The North American subsea BOP systems market, valued at in $251 million in 2014, is projected to reach $365 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.8%. The North American segment has a share of 6% in the global market.
The market is segmented based on types, which include Annular type and RAM type.
The subsea BOP systems report consists of the profiles of some major players in the market, such as Tenaris (Luxembourg), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), and Proserv (U.K.), among others.
- Along with market data, customize the MMM assessment in alignment with your company's specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- An in-depth analysis of the products of different companies and differentiating them based on specifications of blowout preventers
Market Inducing Data:
- Subsea rig count
- Information about upcoming rigs
- Information about oil & gas companies' rigs
- An in-depth value chain analysis
- Interrelation between the segments
- Impact of segments on the market
- Information and specifications of blowout control systems
- Information about the types of rigs and the number of blowout preventers used in each type of rigs
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 North America, By Technologies
4.1 Split By Geography
4.1 U.S. by Technologies
4.1 Canada by Technologies
4.1 Mexico by Technologies
4.2 Annular-North America
4.3 RAM Type-North America
5 North America, By Geographies
5.1.1 U.S., By Companies
5.2.1 Canada, By Companies
126.96.36.199 Canada-Aker Subsea
5.3.1 Mexico, By Companies
6 North America, By Companies
6.1 Split By Geography
6.2 U.S. by Companies
6.1 Canada by Companies
6.1 Mexico by Companies
6.2 North America-Tenaris
6.2.1 North America-Tenaris, By Geographies
6.3 North America-National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
6.4 North America-Other Companies
6.5 North America-Proserv
6.5.1 North America-Proserv, By Geographies
6.6 North America-UZTEL LTD.
6.7 North America-RONGSHENG MACHINERY MANUFACTURE LTD.
6.8 Aker Subsea-North America
- Cameron International Corporation
- National Oil Well Varco, Inc
- Uztel, Ltd.
- Rongsheng Machinery Manufacture, Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdzh55/micro_market
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Computing and Technology, Energy and Natural Resources
Source:Research and Markets