Dublin, Dec. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xp6q2/innovations_in) has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Emerging Economies - Southeast Asia" report to their offering.
The global interest towards South East Asian economies is going steady in spite of competitors from countries like India and China. This is powered by recent innovations in healthcare, information technology, automation& electronics and chemical markets. This report highlights the key trends and the innovation climate in these industries in South East Asian countries.
1. India is a research and development (R&D) hub for various major companies dealing with advanced computing and electronics. The emergence of technology startups is a positive sign for development of technologies that has global impact.
2. The innovation in the ICT domain is transforming the business and governance processes in the Southeast Asian region. Innovations are driving emergence of new concepts such as e-governance, e-commerce, ebanking and digital education, smart cities, m-health so on.
3. With several startups setting up in this region to target the innumerable opportunities in this emerging market, Southeast Asia is likely to reach new horizons in the near future especially in domains such as Big Data, Cloud Computing, Wireless technology.
4. Southeast Asia is a significant provider of fossil fuel products including oil, gas and coal.
5. The lesser developed countries in Southeast Asia such as Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar are instead focusing on providing its people with access to clean water and electricity, especially since a majority of its citizens are located in rural areas.
6. Considering the fact that costs, operating as well as raw materials, are cheaper in SEA, product-based innovations in the chemical industry must penetrate the commodity chemicals market.
7. Currently innovations in the chemicals industry draw inspiration from developed economies.
8. Innovations in healthcare have been observed to increasingly leverage mobile communications and internet connectivity, manifesting as mobile health, telemedicine and remote patient monitoring.
9. Owing to cheap labor, a large workforce, available funding and good infrastructure, business models such as low-cost manufacturing and service-based healthcare innovations are popular in South East Asia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Findings
3. Key Innovations in India
4. Impact of Innovations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xp6q2/innovations_in
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Business
Source:Research and Markets