Dublin, Dec. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw56lg/technology) has announced the addition of the "Technology Innovations in Smart Fabrics (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
The Research Service titled "Technology Innovations in Smart Fabrics" offers a detailed assessment on technological advancements and market for Smart Fabrics.
1. The Smart Fabrics market is expected to gain wide adoption with innovations added on the technological and product front. Markets for the technology would be diversified. The growth will be accentuated with higher demands of improvised materials and wearable technologies.
2. Smart fabrics are segmented based on its end uses. The key sectors in the smart fabrics market include Defense & Military, Personal protection. Healthcare and Sports & Fitness. By 2021, smart fabrics are forecasted to be presented across varied applications and industries.
3. E-Textile yarns is expected to replace conductive fibers and more sensitive small scale advanced materials will be developed for smart fabrics. Smart fabrics integrated with sensor technologies will pace out new dimensions in separate form factors.
4. North America showcases highest development of smart fabrics followed by Western Europe. Asia-Pacific isn't lagging behind much. In Western Europe, countries such as France, Germany, and UK are working tremendously to ensure enhancements of smart fabrics.
5. Wearable sports monitoring systems is one application sector that can be translated directly to end users. Other than wearable technology, other products include identity trackers, muscle rate monitor.
6. Emphasis has been sought by companies in enabling technologies which are simple, user-friendly and cost effective. Some products though high-priced, offer refined functionality and ease of usage.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology and Industry Overview
3. Stakeholder Analysis
4. Global Trends
5. Impact Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Prioritization of Application Segments - Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)-Based Evaluation
8. Key Patents
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw56lg/technology
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Computing and Technology
Source:Research and Markets