Dublin, Dec. 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9pbzt/nonapparel) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new report "Non-Apparel Textile (including Sheets, Towels, Rugs, Carpets, Rope and Twine) Mills and Manufacturing Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021" to their offering.
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Non-Apparel Textile (including Sheets, Towels, Rugs, Carpets, Rope and Twine) Mills and Manufacturing Industry (U.S.) to reach $35.6 billion by 2021.
- New Study offers Complete Benchmarking and Metrics of the U.S. Non-Apparel Textile (including Sheets, Towels, Rugs, Carpets, Rope and Twine) Mills and Manufacturing Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1. Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
2. Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
3. Deep industry and company financials
- For limited time only, purchasers of this report will receive a 3-months, 1-seat free access to our business research database.
This Report Features:
1. Historical data
2. Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR
3. Operating ratios
4. Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies
5. Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries
6. Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Key Topics Covered:
2. Industry Description for this NAIC Code
3. Industry Summary, Current Year
4. Employment and Establishment Count
5. This Industry's Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2021
6. Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
7. Appendix: Assumptions
8. Data Description and Sources
- Beaulieu of America
- Crown Crafts
- Dixie Group
- Mohawk Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9pbzt/nonapparel
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Manufacturing and Industry
Source:Research and Markets