Dublin, Dec. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gr4xt8/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Cardiac Monitoring Products and Services Markets " report to their offering.
The cardiac monitoring market will benefit from healthcare delivery challenges by promoting advanced monitoring solutions that help providers reduce 30-day readmissions for cardiac-associated conditions. Interest in the remote patient monitoring space is altering portfolio approaches across products and services.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What segments of cardiac monitoring products and services have the best opportunities for growth?
- What influence will outcomes from ACA and healthcare system changes have on cardiac monitoring? What are the drivers and restraints of critical importance?
- What is the recent M&A activity in the cardiac product and services markets?
- Are existing competitors structured to meet provider-customer needs? How are strategies changing?
- What are the key predictions about the future of the cardiac products and service markets?
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. MARKET OVERVIEW
3. COMPETITIVE PLAYBOOK
4. DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, AND TRENDS-TOTAL CARDIAC MONITORING MARKET
5. FORECAST AND TRENDS-CARDIAC MONITORING PRODUCTS MARKET
6. FORECAST AND TRENDS-CARDIAC MONITORING SERVICES MARKET
7. COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT-CARDIAC MONITORING PRODUCTS MARKET
8. CARDIAC MONITORING PRODUCTS MARKET-SEGMENT BREAKDOWN: RESTING ECG PRODUCTS SEGMENT
9. STRESS ECG PRODUCTS SEGMENT
10. DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS SEGMENT
11. HOLTER MONITOR SEGMENT
12. EVENT MONITORING PRODUCTS SEGMENT
13. CARDIAC MONITORING SERVICES MARKET-SEGMENT BREAKDOWN: RESTING ECG SERVICES SEGMENT
14. STRESS ECG SERVICES SEGMENT
15. HOLTER MONITORING SERVICES SEGMENT
16. IDTF HOLTER MONITORING SERVICES SUBSEGMENT
17. EVENT MONITORING SERVICES SEGMENT
18. IDTF EVENT MONITORING SERVICES SUBSEGMENT
19. PACEMAKER MONITORING SERVICES SEGMENT
20. REMOTE CARDIAC SERVICES-A TELEHEALTH MATRIXTM DISCUSSION
21. KEY COMPANIES TO WATCH
22. THE LAST WORD
- BioTelemetry, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gr4xt8/analysis_of_the
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Cardiovascular Devices
Source:Research and Markets