Dublin, Dec. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fclbdh/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Professional Headsets in the European Market" report to their offering.
The European headset market presents considerable growth opportunities for professional headset vendors. Europe is the second largest region in terms of professional headset sales with 28.8% of headset revenue in 2013. The report projects the European professional headset market to experience steady growth within the 2013-2020 time frame. This analysis will provide headset vendors with valuable data and insight that will help them capitalize on growth opportunities in the European professional headset market.
- The need for multitasking and the productivity benefits of hands-free communications for office and contact center workers remain the major drivers for headset adoption.
- The growth of UC continues to drive usage of UC communications clients, which in turn boost growth of UC-enabled headsets The increased need for desk-free, mobile communications increases the appeal of cordless enterprise headsets.
- Better macro economic conditions in the Euro zone are expected to return professional headset growth to previous levels.
- The appeal of multi-use headsets that integrate various applications and endpoints promotes headset sales.
Key Topics Covered:
- State of the Market
- European Professional Headset Market Forecast
- European Professional Headset Market Share
- Drivers and Restraints for European Professional Headset Success
- Professional Headset Growth Opportunities in the German Market
- Professional Headset Growth Opportunities in the United Kingdom Market
- Professional Headset Growth Opportunities in the Nordics
- Professional Headset Growth Opportunities in the French Market
- Others Professional Headset Growth Opportunities
- Recommendations for Professional Headset Vendors
- The Last Word. Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fclbdh/growth
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Computing and Technology, Call Centres
Source:Research and Markets