Dublin, Dec. 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcrxd4/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Web Conferencing Market - 2014" report to their offering.
The global web conferencing market is being transformed by the ongoing evolution of the workplace. A renewed focus on application convergence and strong mobile-first initiatives are resulting in groundbreaking technology shifts that are empowering users with greater productivity benefits than ever before. The move from audio-only meetings to web and video conferencing along with a growing emphasis on product design and usability are paving the way for accelerated web conferencing adoption.
Organizations are finding that vanilla web conferencing solutions are inadequate and are recognizing the need to deploy more comprehensive productivity tools. This analysis equips web conferencing providers and their partners with a detailed analysis of the current and changing dynamics in the fast-evolving web conferencing marketplace.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth? Are there significant restraints that will hold the market back?
- How are the key competitors positioned today and how is the landscape evolving?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? What are the key trends?
- How will web conferencing evolve over time to address changing user needs?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and RestraintsTotal Web Conferencing Market
4. Forecast and Trends Total Web Conferencing Market
5. Hosted Web Conferencing Services Market Breakdown
6. Hosted Web Conferencing ServicesChannel Trends for CSPs
7. On-premises Web Conferencing Market Breakdown
8. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
9. Profiles of Key Competitors
10. The Last Word
- LogMeIn (join.me)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcrxd4/analysis_of_the
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Computing and Technology
Source:Research and Markets