Dublin, Jan. 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn2b2n/botulinum) has announced the addition of the "Botulinum Neurotoxins: A Comparative Industry Analysis Of Products, Pipelines, Technologies And Stakeholders" report to their offering.
This business report is based on the identification, description and assessment of all relevant stakeholders in the field of botulinum neurotoxins. The report analyzes the existing product portfolios in regulated and less regulated markets, commercial information, and measures to maintain sales and market shares by upside indications and life cycle management measures. The report addresses the new wave of botulinum neurotoxin product candidates in development, such as biosimilars and biosuperior botulinum neurotoxins.
Special emphasis is put in the report on improvements by pharmaceutical technologies, such as liquid protein formulations and transdermal drug delivery technologies. The significance of recombinant DNA technology is discussed regarding botulinum neurotoxin engineering, modification and manufacturing. Chances and challenges for the stakeholders in the botulinum neurotoxin market are evaluated.
The market for botulinum neurotoxin products has significantly grown over the last years, due to new medical indications developed and due to more cosmetic procedures performed with botulinum neurotoxins in ageing societies in which physical appearance is highly valued. Although the botulinum neurotoxin market commercially is dominated by only one company, existing competitors, new players and technologies are setting the ground for biosuperiors as well as for biosimilars. As biosimilar botulinum toxins will put the price of first generation products under pressure, only innovation can justify higher prices.
Benefits from the report:
- Identify established and emerging players in the field;
- Find out which enabling technologies are attractive for the next generation;
- Understanding the driving forces for the future of the botulinum neurotoxin market;
- Learn the key success factors in marketing new botulinum neurotoxin products;
- Recognize the challenges acting on established stakeholders;
- Learn which technologies and product candidates are attractive for partnering
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Botulinum Neurotoxin Products Available in Regulated Markets
4. BoNTs in Less Regulated Markets
5. Biosimilar Botulinum Neurotoxin
6. Biosuperior, Next Generation Botulinum Neurotoxins
7. Botulinum Neurotoxin Market Stakeholders and Enabling Technologies
8. Botulinum Neurotoxin Company Profiles
10. Competitor Analysis Tables
- CROMA Pharma
- Chong Kun Dang
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co
- Escape Therapeutics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lanzhou Institute of Biological Producs (LIBP)
- Lipella Pharmaceuticals
- List Biological Laboratories
- Malvern Cosmeceutics
- Mentor Corp.
- Merz Pharmaceuticals
- OBI Pharma
- Oxbridge Pharma
- Revance Therapeutics
- Transdermal Corp
- US WorldMeds
- University of Tokushima
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn2b2n/botulinum
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Pharmaceuticals
Source:Research and Markets