Dublin, Jan. 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wghmft/global_and_usa) has announced the addition of the "Global & USA Transdermal Drug Delivery Market to 2017 " report to their offering.
This is a comprehensive account of the market size, segmentation, key players, SWOT analysis, influential technologies, and business and economic environments. The report is supported by 320 tables & figures over 280 pages.
This report is presented as follows:
- By Company (e.g., JANSSEN, MYLAN, ACTAVIS, GLAXOSMITHKLINE, BAYER, NOVARTIS, NOVEN, LAVIPHARM, PROSTRACKEN, NITTO DENTO)
- By Geography (Global, USA)
- By Parent Market (Drug Delivery Systems, Advanced Drug Delivery Systems)
- By Sub-market (Generics, Women's Health, Analgesics, Neuropathic Pain)
A wealth of financial data & business strategy information is provided including:
- Up-to-date company financials, sales & revenue figures
- Revenue and market forecasts
- Business model strategies for drug delivery, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Comprehensive account of company products, financials & portfolios
SWOT, Economic & Regulatory Environment specifics include:
- Key strengths, weaknesses and threats influencing leading player position within the market
- Technologies driving the market (e.g., chemical enhancers, microneedles)
- Top fastest growing market segments and emerging opportunities
- Top pharmaceutical companies within the market
- Comprehensive product portfolios, R&D activity and pipeline products
- M&A activity and future strategies of top companies
- High demand and unmet need enhances the market
- Challenges of the transdermal drug delivery market
Who should read this report?
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic companies with an interest in personalized medicine
- Industry professionals and business strategists will discover key information to propel their policies
- Investors will gain inside information to dominant players in the industry and future forecasts
- Scientists will get a business perspective and industry insight into how scientific breakthroughs influence the market environment C-Suite professionals, Decision Makers, Business Development professionals
This report will tell you if the companies mentioned are:
- Strong, competitive players
- Pooling their resources for specific growth and therapeutic areas
- Investing strategically in R&D
- Have a history of strategic M&A activity
This detailed report is supported with 320 figures and tables over 280 pages and profiles the main pharmacos in the transdermal drug delivery market.
Benefits of Investing in our Cutting-Edge Reports:
- Clients receive complementary content* with mid-level and enterprise wide licences.
- Post-sale complementary consultation with senior expert analyst is included.
- Use of tables and figures in your own reports and presentations is permitted.
- Each report provides straight-talking strategic analysis & sector intelligence.
- All reports are updated each quarter to give you the most up-to-date information.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Transdermal Drug Delivery
3. Biomechanical and Pharmacological Elements Effecting Transdermal Drug Delivery
4. Transdermal Drug Delivery Technologies
5. How Nanotechnology is Transforming Transdermal Drug Delivery
6. Transdermal Drug Delivery and Disease States
7. Gene Therapy and Transdermal Drug Delivery
8. Vaccines and Transdermal Drug Technology
9. Global Drug Delivery Market
10. Transdermal Drug Delivery Company Business Profiles and Strategic Evaluation
11. Transdermal Drug Delivery Company Financial Analysis
12. Current Transdermal Drug Delivery Products on the Market
13. In-Depth SWOT Analysis of the Transdermal Drug Delivery Market
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (Lumara Health, KV Pharm/Ther-Rx Corp)
- Ascend Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Endo International
- Hercon Pharmaceutical
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Nitto Denko
- Noven Pharmaceuticals
- Teikoku USA
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wghmft/global_and_usa
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Pharmaceuticals
Source:Research and Markets