MIAMI, Jan. 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sanomedics International Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:SIMH) ("Sanomedics" or the "Company"), President released the following letter to Shareholders:
To Our Shareholders:
We have experienced tremendous momentum in our thermometer business over the past two years, specifically in the last 6 months, and with continued attention and initiatives to technology advances in healthcare, we anticipate another strong year of increased sales. Our goal is to achieve profitability in 2015.
Highlights of 2014 included the following accomplishments:
- Signing of an agreement with The Memorial Hermann Healthcare System, a not-for-profit hospital system in Houston, Texas, and consists of 12 hospitals, 7 cancer centers, 3 heart and vascular institutes, and 27 sports medicine and rehabilitation centers.
- Signing of a long-term agreement with Novation, a world-renowned provider of healthcare supply chain expertise and contracting. Based in Irving, Texas, Novation serves more than 100,000 members of VHA, Inc. and UHC (two national healthcare alliances), Children's Hospital Association (an alliance of the nation's leading pediatric facilities), and Provista, LLC, and operates 40 percent of the staffed beds in the United States. Novation accounted for $43 billion in annual purchases in 2012, handles 45% of the nation's admissions and represents 94% of the nation's academic medical centers.
- Sent Caregiver® TouchFree™ Clinical Thermometers to the Firestone Natural Rubber Company, whose healthcare personnel are involved in combating the spread of the deadly Ebola virus in Western Africa.
- The Company satisfied all outstanding debt obligations owned to TCA Global Credit Master Fund LP ("TCA") and all litigation with TCA has been dismissed.
- Announced that its Caregiver® TouchFree™ Clinical Thermometer was awarded the coveted Innovative Technology designation by Novation at its Innovative Technology Expo on Sept. 10, 2014, at the Irving Convention Center, Irving, Texas.
- Announced that the Company experienced very strong demand for the Caregiver® TouchFree™ InfraRed Thermometer from an influx of new purchase orders generated from the screening requirements instituted by healthcare facilities and government agencies dealing with the EBOLA threat.
- Announced the signing of a new comprehensive distribution agreement with one of the world's largest providers of healthcare products and services to office-based dental, animal health, and medical practices with operations and affiliates in 28 countries and sales of over $9.6 billion in 2013.
In 2015, we will focus on:
- Aggressively continuing our strategy of building our revenue base through the acquisition of synergistic and accretive identified companies,
- Expanding our thermometer product sales with an increase in marketing efforts nationally and international, as well as
- Further enhancement of our balance sheet through a debt reduction program. We expect that these initiatives and sound business judgment will create value for our shareholders. Management and I thank our shareholders for their continued support in these endeavors.
About Sanomedics International Holdings, Inc.
Sanomedics International Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: SIMH) is a medical technology holding company that focuses on game changing products, services and ideas -- a place where physicians, entrepreneurs, and medical companies can work together to drive innovative technologies through concept, development, and ultimately commercialization. Sanomedics plans to grow existing business organically and through strategic acquisitions specifically relating to healthcare technology and services.
Sign up for Sanomedics email news alert system today at: http://ir.stockpr.com/sanomedics/email-alerts.
Follow us on Twitter @Sanomedics
Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release regarding Sanomedics that are not historical facts are forward- looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual future events or results to differ materially from such statements. Any such forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, financial guidance are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include all statements that do not directly or exclusively relate to historical facts. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "may," "will," "should," "could," "would," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "projects," "forecasts," "predicts," "potential," or the negative of those terms, and similar expressions and comparable terminology. These include, but are not limited to, statements relating to future events or our future financial and operating results, plans, objectives, expectations and intentions. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, these expectations may not be achieved. Forward-looking statements represent our intentions, plans, expectations, assumptions and beliefs about future events and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors outside of our control that could cause our actual results, performance or achievement to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Keith Houlihan Sanomedics International Holdings, Inc. info@Sanomedics.com
Source:Sanomedics International Holdings, Inc.