Chicago, IL, Jan. 6, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Real Business Solutions (http://www.Payroll-Mate.com / 1-800-507-1992), recently released a new update for their Payroll Mate® software with support for 2014 after the fact payroll. Payroll Mate® automates in-house payroll processing, gives users complete control over their payroll operations and offers the tools needed to file employment tax forms at the end of the year. Trial download of Payroll Mate is available at http://www.Payroll-Mate.com .
The new update includes the following tax forms (for reporting in 2015): 2014 W-2 Forms (Wage and Tax Statement), 2014 W-3 Forms (Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements), 2014 1099 MISC Forms (Miscellaneous Income), 2014 1096 Forms (Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns), 2014 940 (Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return), 2014 943 (Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees) and 2014 Form 944 (Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return). At the state level Payroll Mate supports California DE 9, California DE 9C, Texas C-3, Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Florida Reemployment Tax RT-6, Illinois 941, Illinois IDES Employer Monthly Reporting and Illinois UI-3/40.
Payroll Mate is always one of the first payroll tax solutions to implement payroll updates and new government regulations. Year after year, thousands of businesses trust Payroll Mate to do payroll and prepare taxes. Employers and tax professionals can learn more about Payroll Mate by visiting http://www.Payroll-Mate.com .
The QuickBooks and Peachtree (Sage 50) payroll export wizard that ships with Payroll Mate is one of the most sophisticated, yet easy to use payroll export utilities available in the industry. SMBs can save a bundle by using Payroll Mate to prepare payroll and track payroll taxes and then post payroll data to QuickBooks / Sage 50 at the end of the pay period. Payroll Mate is currently used by accountants, businesses, CPAs, churches, banks, professional tax preparers and payroll service providers.
Payroll Mate® is desktop based solution, which means the user owns the software and owns the data. With web based systems users pay a monthly fee, never own the software and never own their payroll data. Below is a short list of what Payroll Mate can do:
- Automatically calculates 2015 federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 943, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9 , California DE-9 C , Florida RT-6, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Creates unlimited direct deposits by generating ACH / NACHA direct deposit files.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports payroll data to QuickBooks, Sage 50, Peachtree, Quicken and more.
- Supports child support and retirement plan deductions.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Generates comprehensive reports.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give Payroll Mate software a test drive by visiting http://www.Payroll-Mate.com
Source: Real Business Solutions