RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Jan. 8, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company announced today that the Company will present at the Biotech Showcase™ 2015 on Tuesday, January 13th at 10:00 AM PT (1:00 PM ET).
Biotech Showcase is an investor and partnering conference devoted to providing private and public biotechnology and life sciences companies an opportunity to present to, and meet with, investors and pharmaceutical executives during the course of one of the industry's largest annual healthcare investor conferences. Co-produced by Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors and EBD Group, the seventh annual Biotech Showcase is expected to attract upwards of 1,500 attendees. For more information, please visit the conference website at http://www.ebdgroup.com/bts/index.php.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, January 13th, 10:00AM PT (1:00PM ET)
- Venue: the Parc 55 Wyndham in Union Square, San Francisco, CA.
- Presenter: Kenneth Harris, President
- Topic: Corporate Presentation
- Webcast: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/m2moev4u. An archived version of the webcast will be available two hours following the presentation and can be accessed within the investors' section of Cesca Therapeutics website at www.cescatherapeutics.com.
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in the development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- SurgWerks™; proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care kits for the treatment of vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific elements:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery.
- CellWerksTM; a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for the processing of target cells used in the treatment of oncological and hematological disorders.
- The AutoXpress® (AXP); a proprietary automated device, along with companion sterile blood processing disposables, for the harvesting of stem cells from cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress® (MXP); a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, for the isolation and concentration of stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes while retaining over 90% of mononuclear cells (MNCs).
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q); a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System; an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries, for cryopreservation and archiving of cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Forward Looking Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management's current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. A more complete description of risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by Cesca Therapeutics' forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in Cesca Therapeutics annual report on Form 10-K and other reports it files with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.