Chicago, IL, Jan. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 2015 Payroll Mate® software is designed and priced to meet the payroll processing and tax compliance needs of small businesses including nonprofit organizations, startups, home-based businesses, young entrepreneurs, online businesses, self-employed & independent contractors, franchise businesses, women / veteran-owned businesses, farms, restaurants, churches, and many more. Free trial download of the 2015 system is available at http://www.Payroll-Mate.com/ . Users can purchase the software and receive it instantly.
Payroll Mate is simply one of the easiest to use computerized payroll system packages in the US market. The paycheck software steered away from over complicating the payroll management process and keeping the computer knowledge required to use the application to a minimum. The philosophy of Payroll Mate software makers is to keep things simple while providing a powerful and complete solution at an affordable price. Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses and tax professionals nationwide.
Payroll Mate currently supports the following federal and state payroll tax forms:
- Form 941: Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return.
- Form 940: Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return.
- Form 944: Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return.
- Form W-2: Wage and Tax Statement.
- Form W-3: Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements.
- California DE 9: Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages.
- California DE 9C: Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages -Continuation.
- Texas C-3: Employer's Quarterly Report.
- Texas C-4: Employer's Quarterly Report Continuation Sheet.
- New York NYS-45: Employer's Quarterly Tax and Wage Report.
- Illinois 941: Illinois Withholding Income Tax Return.
- Illinois UI-3/40: Unemployment Insurance Tax and Wage Reports.
- Florida Reemployment Tax RT-6.
For more details about Payroll Mate 2015 and to download free trial, visit http://www.Payroll-Mate.com/ .
Below is a summary of the features offered by Payroll Mate:
- Exports Payroll Data to QuickBooks software (can be used as QuickBooks Payroll Software).
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports the following federal payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3.
- Supports California, Texas, New York, Illinois and Florida State Forms
- Automatically calculates federal payroll tax and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Supports fringe benefits.
- Generates comprehensive payroll reports.
- Handles payroll deductions.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- FREE Payroll software demo helps businesses evaluate Payroll Mate before purchasing.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted red scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
For more details visit http://www.Payroll-Mate.com/
Source: Real Business Solutions