Redwood City, Jan. 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
What: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq: INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, announced today the dates, location, speakers and key events of its 15th annual user conference, Informatica World. A yearly must-attend forum for IT and business executives and data scientists, Informatica World 2015 will focus on providing practical information and guidance on unlocking the business and societal potential of data.
Highlights will include:
- Strategic, visionary and motivational keynotes: Informatica World 2015 will feature keynote presentations from Informatica chairman and chief executive officer, Sohaib Abbasi; ground-breaking economist and best-selling author ("Freakonomics"), Steven Levitt; and DataKind founder, Jake Porway.
- Insights into trends and developments: Conference participants will learn how to profit from the latest data management technology and product trends, including an inside view of Informatica products.
- 90+ breakout sessions: Participants will choose from nearly 100 breakout sessions with Informatica experts, customers and partners aimed at imparting practical knowledge across key aspects of data integration and management.
- Live demos of latest Informatica and partner solutions: Deep-dive demonstrations will showcase new Informatica products and features in action in representative production scenarios.
- 2015 Informatica Innovation Awards: Now in its 15th year, the Informatica Innovation Awards program recognizes organizations that have demonstrated leadership in using Informatica solutions to drive innovation and business success.
- Social Media Contest: During the event, Informatica will be running various social media promotions and contests to showcase the keynotes, sessions and fun activities occurring at the conference.
Who: Informatica World 2015 is ideal for:
- IT and business executives
- Data scientists and analysts
- Integration developers and project leaders
- Informatica customers and partners
Why: For more than two decades, Informatica has been a leader in "All Things Data" - from on-premise to cloud, and from departmental to enterprise to big data. Informatica customers are consistently at the forefront in their use of data to drive business innovation and success. Informatica World 2015 is the premier forum for learning from other customers' innovations, experiencing what is new and upcoming from Informatica, and gaining insights and knowledge to drive future successes. Informatica World 2015 promises to be bigger and better than ever with more hands-on labs, breakout sessions, certifications, general sessions and networking opportunities.
When: May 11-15, 2015
Where: The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
Register: For full a conference pass to Informatica World 2015, including general sessions, breakout sessions, hands-on lab activities and solutions expo, register here.
Call for Innovation Awards: Organizations leading change and unlocking information potential can enter to win a prestigious Informatica Innovation Award here.
TweetThis: User Conference: @InformaticaCorp announced lineup for Informatica World 2015 #INFA15 #AllThingsData http://infa.media/INFA15
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integrationsoftware. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,500 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp .
Note: Informatica, Informatica Vibe and the Informatica Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Debbie O'Brien Informatica Corporation +1-650-385-5735 +1-650-995-6736 (mobile) email@example.com Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 (mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org