Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, Jan. 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- More than 30 cutting-edge solutions in the world of B2B marketing will be on display for the fourth annual B2B Content2Conversion Conference, produced byDemand Gen Report. Shifting to Scottsdale, AZ in 2015, the conference is expected to draw more than 400 attendees to the Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch, February 16-18.
This year's conference will run side-by-side with the Demand Gen Summit and will feature double the number of solutions on display from last year's event. The list of solution providers offer new tools helping B2B marketers address new priorities, which now stretch from targeting and engaging the right prospects, to personalizing and measuring engagement and enabling the sales process.
"Industry leaders are recognizing that this conference has quickly become a must-attend event for B2B marketers,"said Andrew Gaffney, Editor of Demand Gen Report and President of G3 Communications, hosts of the event. "Attendees will access cutting edge content and demand gen solutions that are already helping companies identify target buyers and make their marketing campaigns more predictable."
Some of the progressive solutions that will be showcased in the Demo Zone at the event include:
- NewsCred--the first end-to-end solution for content workflow, creation, publishing, and analytics with a library of over 4,500 content sources;
- Demandbase--a real-time targeting and personalization platform;
- Lattice--a data-driven application that brings together every relevant buying signal to help companies market and sell more intelligently;
- LookBook HQ--a solution to create content journeys optimized for each visitor with a sequence of owned, earned and third-party content;
- Marketo--A leading customer engagement platform tackling all aspects of digitalmarketing;
- Televerde--An AZ-based firm that links digital demand gen with high impact human-to-human interaction.
Some of the other sponsors of the B2B Content2Conversion Conference include:
Hosted by Demand Gen Report, the B2B Content2Conversion Conference is an educational event focused on strategies for mapping, developing and utilizing content marketing to nurture the buyer relationship and enhance conversions. The event will be held February 16-19, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency in Scottsdale, AZ. Click HERE for more information and registration.
About Demand Gen Report
Demand Gen Report (DGR), a division of G3 Communications, is a targeted e-media publication spotlighting the strategies and solutions that help Business-2-Business (B2B) companies better align sales, marketing and disparate teams to support growth and drive revenue. DGR content and news coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage multichannel demand generation efforts. Demand Gen Report is the only information source directly focused on this rapidly emerging business discipline.
CONTACT: Caroline Ferns 508-277-6218