FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 26, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JDL HealthTech, a division of JDL Technologies and leading provider of HIPAA-compliant IT services in Florida, will host three HIPAA compliance training seminars in February in Florida. The seminars will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 10 in Ft. Myers, Thursday, Feb. 12 in Miami, and Friday, Feb. 13 in Orlando.
The HIPAA compliance training is open to members of the healthcare provider community and advance registration is required due to high demand.
JDL HealthTech is the foremost provider of HIPAA-compliant information technology services in Florida, and presents the comprehensive HIPAA compliance training seminars in partnership with HIPAA Compliance Associates, developer of the popular HIPAA Compliance Kit.
The HIPAA compliance training seminars present up-to-the-minute information that will bring a fresh understanding of the HIPAA landscape and compliance actions required this year. In 2015, the HHS Office For Civil Rights begins conducting Documentation Audits that require substantial preparation on the part of healthcare providers.
Along with practical HIPAA compliance training that can be used immediately, each attendee will receive these materials:
- Comprehensive course Manual (printed and CD) and Certificate of course completion
- 6.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from PAHCOM, certifying body and foremost association for healthcare managers in Florida
- Digital version of HIPAA forms updated to reflect the final Omnibus Rule
- Instructions and report template for required annual Security Risk Assessment
- Updated Business Associate Agreement and Due Diligence forms
- Updated Notice of Privacy practices (template and poster)
- Link to award-winning eBook explaining the new 2014 FIPA law for healthcare.
Compliance training registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to HIPAA Compliance Officers and individuals responsible for HIPAA compliance in their medical facilities and healthcare practices. Click here for more information.
About JDL Technologies
Through its JDL HealthTech division, JDL Technologies provides cloud services, wired and wireless networking, data security and HIPAA-compliant managed IT services to help healthcare providers optimize their technology to drive productivity, compliance, and financial success. The award-winning JDL Technologies managed services operations center has earned the Managed Services Trustmark. JDL Technologies is a wholly owned subsidiary of Communications Systems, Inc., a publicly traded company (Nasdaq:JCS). For more information, visit jdltech.com.
CONTACT: Gail Blount at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.331.5136
Source: JDL Technologies