RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Feb. 9, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 17th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference. Hosted by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), the 17th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference will take place February 9-10 at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, February 10th, 5:00AM PT (8:00AM ET)
- Venue: Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 301 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022
- Presenter: Kenneth Harris, President
- Topic: Corporate Presentation
- Webcast: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2015/17201118297.cfm An archived version of the webcast will be available two hours following the presentation and can be accessed within the investors' section of Cesca Therapeutics website at www.cescatherapeutics.com.
The 17th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference is the largest independent investor conference focused on publicly-traded biotechnology companies. The conference is designed to foster an informative dialogue between institutional investors and senior biotechnology executives about emerging and current investment opportunities. The 2014 CEO & Investor Conference featured 1,820 partnering meetings, 149 company presentations, and 1,400 attendees, over half of which were investors.
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in the development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- SurgWerks™; proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care kits for the treatment of vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific elements:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery.
- CellWerksTM; a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for the processing of target cells used in the treatment of oncological and hematological disorders.
- The AutoXpress® (AXP); a proprietary automated device, along with companion sterile blood processing disposables, for the harvesting of stem cells from cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress® (MXP); a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, for the isolation and concentration of stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes while retaining over 90% of mononuclear cells (MNCs).
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q); a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System; an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries, for cryopreservation and archiving of cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.