- Comverse Kenan AX is an agile web-based Order-2-Cash management solution with seamless revenue, order and customer management
- The Comverse Monetization Realization Platform continues the reinvention of revenue management with a new financial backbone catalyst to sell and grow in the connected world
- Comverse Kenan AX's flexibility and out-of-the-box agility enables customers to quickly respond to changing market dynamics, efficiently manage complex billing, while reducing CAPEX and OPEX costs, providing a comprehensive competitive advantage
- Comverse will demo the new Kenan AX solution at Mobile World Congress 2015 (Booth 3L20)
WAKEFIELD, Mass., Feb. 17, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comverse (Nasdaq:CNSI), a global leader in cloud-based and in-network services enablement and monetization management software solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and growing enterprises, today unveiled the newest solution in its Kenan Monetization Platform: Comverse Kenan AX. Comverse Kenan AX is an agile, cloud-based solution that provides digital enterprises and global service providers with flexibility, efficiency, out-of-the-box agility and the ability to quickly respond to changing market dynamics.
Featuring an agile web framework, with combined recurring and usage, any service any time modeling, and best-of-breed revenue management via an advanced enterprise-grade web architecture and design, Kenan AX helps customers manage software in-house and deploy new billing capabilities and service offerings in just weeks. Kenan AX can also handle any pricing model/service type and ensures accuracy with rating and billing precision. And with no up-front hardware investment required, service providers and enterprises enjoy the benefit of predictable monthly recurring costs.
Key Features of Comverse Kenan AX include:
- Subscription + Usage SaaS Billing: Complete customer lifecycle management offering the sophistication needed as companies launch new lines of businesses
- Agnostic Service Type Framework: Any product/service/payment type, any time/place supporting the IoT revolution
- Best of Breed Cloud BSS: Pre-integrated with Salesforce.com and additional industry-leading ISVs offering choices for utilizing third-party solutions
- Web-Based Order2Cash Revenue Management: Built on the robust capabilities of Kenan BP, AX offers the agility needed expand and grow businesses
- Proven scalability, reliability, and with support of complex revenue scenarios, the Kenan billing & rating power horse achieves global complexity for the agile IoT world.
"Comverse recently unveiled the Kenan Monetization Realization Platform to help service providers and enterprises not only embrace and grow in the connected world, but gain a competitive edge," said Robert Barrows, VP of Products & Strategy, Enterprise & Cloud Billing at Comverse. "Comverse's Kenan AX is the latest solution in that innovative platform that supports enterprises from 15,000 to 150 million customers. Kenan AX is fundamentally fast and easy to deploy, without costly systems integrators, and enables customers to quickly monetize new services, maximize growth and future-proof their businesses. And with its pre-integration with Salesforce, open architecture, and an extensive ecosystem of IoT partners, the Kenan platform features state-of-the-art Web services and financial management technology to create a truly unique revenue management framework unlike anything on the market today. We're already seeing strong demand for our agile AX offering from a number of existing Comverse global enterprise customers, as well as new digital prospects, and are extremely pleased with the feedback and interest so far."
With its engagement with Amazon Web Services, Comverse will deliver the Kenan AX service worldwide. Comverse (booth 3L20) will also be demoing the Kenan AX solution at Mobile World Congress, March 2-5 in Barcelona.
Learn more about Comverse Kenan AX at: http://www.comverse.com/comverse-solutions/revenue-customer-management/comverse-kenan-ax-/.
Comverse provides true carrier-grade cloud-based and in-network monetization and revenue management software solutions that help global carriers and growing enterprises profitably enable the way people obtain and share digital experiences, today and tomorrow. We support digital lifestyles through a suite of proven and flexible solutions that includes managed BSS and Policy (PCRF), Enterprise and Cloud Billing, and Digital Services, all guided by an experienced Managed Services offering, that ensure our customers gain competitive advantage. Comverse's customer base spans more than 125 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 450 communication service providers and enterprises serving more than two billion subscribers. For more information, visit www.comverse.com.
Statements included or incorporated by reference in this press release may contain "forward-looking statements."There can be no assurance that any forward-looking statements will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. Important factors that could affect the company include the risks described in the section entitled "Forward-Looking Statements" Item 1A, "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on April 16, 2014 or in subsequently filed periodic, current or other reports. The company undertakes no commitment to update or revise forward-looking statements except as required by law.
CONTACT: Michael Grossi Comverse, Inc. Michael.email@example.com +1-781-224-8200