DELRAY BEACH, FL, Feb. 24, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection announces their 2016 boutique river cruises and journeys are open for booking and include significant Early-Booking Savings . Uniworld has added more all-inclusive European river cruises to their portfolio and has increased their popular multi-generational family-friendly programs. The company will also expand into a new destination, India, with a new all-suite ship, Ganges Voyager II, and will increase their departures in Egypt.
Uniworld offers more river cruises in Europe than any other river cruise line with 30 expertly planned itineraries, including three new all-inclusive river cruises in 2016:
- Highlights of Eastern Europe & Istanbul | Budapest to Istanbul | 12 Days
- Portraits of Eastern Europe | Prague to Istanbul | 21 Days
- Ultimate European Journey | Amsterdam to Istanbul | 26 Days
Due to increased demand from grandparents and parents wishing to share the gift of enlightening travel with the special young people in their lives, Uniworld has nearly tripled their three-year-in-a-row, Travel + Leisure award-winning multi-generational family-friendly itineraries and dates. Children between the ages of four and 18 receive 50% off the cruise when traveling with an adult. 2016 family-friendly cruises and dates include:
- Castles along the Rhine | Basel to Amsterdam | July 13 and July 20
- Rhine Discovery & Prague | Basel to Prague | July 24
- Delightful Danube & Prague | Budapest to Prague | June 29 and July 4
- Danube Discovery & Prague | Prague to Vienna | July 29
- Grand European Discovery | Basel to Vienna | July 24
- Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy | Venice to Venice | June 26, July 3, July 10
- Paris & Normandy | Paris to Paris | July 3 and July 31
- Classic Christmas Markets | Frankfurt to Nuremberg | December 12
In addition to China, Vietnam, and Cambodia, Uniworld will add another intriguing destination to their Asia portfolio. Commencing on January 9, 2016, Uniworld will introduce "India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges" from New Delhi to Kolkata. This 13-day river cruise and journey includes five nights onshore at three award-winning Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, before flying to Kolkata where guests embark on a seven night cruise onboard the new 56-passenger, all-suite Ganges Voyager II.
Rounding out their 2016 collection of boutique river cruises and journeys are more departure dates on their 12-day "Splendors of Egypt and the Nile" itinerary due to continued interest in traveling in this region. Guests will enjoy a seven-night Nile River cruise in a riverview suite onboard the elegant, all-suite River Tosca and four nights in Cairo at the splendid Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
To secure the best savings, Uniworld has significant Early-Booking Savings options. Couples who pay-in-full at time of reservation can save up to $1,600 USD, and for couples who wish to leave a deposit at time of reservation, they can save up to $800 USD. Both Early-Booking Savings options expire on June 30, 2015.
About Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection--the world's only authentic boutique cruise line™--features luxurious ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry. Based in Los Angeles, California, Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive itineraries in Europe, as well as voyages in Russia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, India, and Egypt--a total of 22 rivers in 29 countries worldwide. Uniworld is a member of CLIA and is highly regarded by discerning travelers, media, and cruise industry experts:
- Listed among the "World's Best River Cruises" by Travel + Leisure, and recognized for "World's Best Service" in the River Cruise category
- Seven ships listed among Travel + Leisure's "Top 20 River Ships," with River Countess rated highest of all cruise ships (river & ocean)
- Included on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List for seven years (2008 - 2014)
- Top 3 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler's "Top Ten Cruise Lines" (river & ocean)
- Top 4 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards for 'Top Cruise Lines" (2014)
- Named "Best Luxury River Cruise Line" by Cruise International (2012 - 2014)
- Named "Best Culinary Cruise Line" by readers of SAVEUR (2014)
About The TreadRight Foundation
At Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection and parent company The Travel Corporation, we understand that travel matters; it allows us to explore the world and gain a deeper understanding of each destination, its history and culture, through enriching experiences. We also recognize that it is our responsibility to help protect the places we visit and take care of the world around us.
Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation's family of brands, The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit that works to help ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant and preserved for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has donated more than USD 2.5 million to sustainable tourism projects worldwide. Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is proud to be active founder and supporter of TreadRight's projects and work. Go to www.uniworld.com/giving-back to learn more.
TreadRight's guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities. We encourage each of our partners to use this principle to guide all of their actions, whether at our regional offices or when taking guests around the world. By providing grants to organizations that encourage sustainability in different destinations, we hope to maintain the natural attractions across the world that defines each unique region. Foundation priorities are set by the Steering Committee, which includes sustainability leaders like Céline Cousteau and Costas Christ.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at TreadRight.org.
CONTACT: Susan Chou Public Relations Coordinator E-mail: Susan.Chou(at)TravCorpUSA.com Twitter: @Susan_TravCorp Arnelle Kendall Vice President of Public Relations E-mail: AKendall(at)uniworld.com Twitter: @ArnelleKendall The Travel Corporation Public Relations Office 636 East Atlantic Avenue Suite 203 Delray Beach, FL 33483 Telephone: 561.330.0850
Source: Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection