San Francisco, California, Feb. 25, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Europe industrial air filtration market is expected to reach USD 1.69 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing need for effective and energy efficient filtration systems is expected to positively impact market growth over the forecast period. Low-efficiency filters may result in critical damage to the industrial components owing to which industrial air filters are of paramount importance in several industrial applications.
Access detailed research report with Figures and Charts on Europe Industrial Air Filtration Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-industrial-air-filtration-market
Stringent regulations and several government initiatives to limit emissions are expected to be the key forces driving the industrial air filtration market growth over the next few years. Legal enforcements pertaining to occupational health and safety regulations are also expected to fuel market demand. Presently, industrial processes involve high-level complexity of operations and utilize an increasing number of chemical compounds, many of which are highly toxic. The use of such hazardous substances results in gases, particulates, vapors and/or mists at workplace that exceeds safety levels on account of which the industrial air filtration market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, emergence of high-performance and technology advanced filter-media offer several market growth opportunities.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The HEPA filters segment is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period. These filters have the capability to eliminate sub-micron sized particles, droplets and/or contaminants utilizing advanced particle attraction and diffusion techniques. Furthermore, HEPA filters have proven to reduce performance degradation in several applications.
- The food industry is expected to emerge as a dominant application segment over the next few years. The aim of air filtration in the food sector is to guarantee supply of high-quality filtered air. Regulations pertaining to food safety along with retailer manufacturing standards and codes of practice for high risk food production provide avenues for market growth.
- Germany emerged as the largest regional market in 2013. Growth across the metal processing and food processing industry is expected to spur market growth over the next six years.
- Key market players include Donaldson Company Inc., Clarcor Inc, Camfil, Pall Corporation and Cummins Filtration. Manufacturers focus on developing efficient filtration systems along with increased emphasis on development of technologically advanced filter media. Furthermore, companies are increasingly shifting their manufacturing bases to Eastern Europe to lower manufacturing cost.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the Europe industrial air filtration market on the basis of product, application and region:
Industrial Air Filtration Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Dust Collectors
• Mist Collectors
• HEPA Filters
• Cartridge Collectors & Filters
• Baghouse Filters
Industrial Air Filtration Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Industrial Air Filtration Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• RoE (Rest of Europe)
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/emerging-and-next-generation-technologies
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Grand View Research
Source:Grand View Research