ST. LOUIS, Feb. 25, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Amdocs (Nasdaq:DOX), the leading provider of customer experience solutions, will introduce and showcase solutions and services that enable service providers to accelerate the delivery of The New World of Customer Experience. According to new independent research#, innovative, personalized services will be critical if service providers are to retain the customer experience advantage over competitive disruptors in today's hyper-connected world. Supported by agile, software-powered networks, intelligent big data analytics and a full range of best practices and innovative business and IT services, Amdocs' solutions speed time to market, optimize business processes and reduce costs.
Amdocs' MWC event highlights include:
- Forum participation: Hear Amdocs speak at the Small Cell Zone (stand 7F61): 'Accelerating small cell rollout through process automation' – 15:30, Monday, March 2; and 'Accelerating small cell rollout through process automation - Amdocs OSS and ip.access' – 15:30, Wednesday, March 4.
- Amdocs Insight Theater: New for 2015, Amdocs will host thought-leadership sessions in the Amdocs Insight Theater, located at its stand, that address the topics of driving business growth, delivering dynamic network quality of experience, harnessing big data and enhancing the care experience.
- Amdocs Lab: Amdocs' dedicated demo room will host a wide range of demonstrations, including: Amdocs portfolio - today & tomorrow; Taking multi-play on the road; Innovations in business customer experience and Business Studio of Master Enterprise Catalog.
At the Amdocs stand, Amdocs will showcase a range of integrated solutions designed to enable service providers to succeed in The New World of Customer Experience by:
- Delivering new innovative services such as Mobile Financial Services (MFS): Service providers need to focus continuously on new lines of business that can boost recruitment and retention in order to contain the threat emerging from other players and reverse revenue loss. Amdocs MFS, which enables accessible and affordable banking services, is one such tool. A visionary demo will showcase the latest in mobile financial service trends such as micro-loans and credit scoring, micro-savings, in-store shopping and know your customer (KYC) in real time.
- Shaping the quality of experience with agile, software-powered networks: Customers are seeking a user-specific network quality of experience (QoE) in a dynamic and personalized way. Amdocs Network solutions allow service providers to increase network agility and accelerate service velocity; leverage quality of service (QoS) as a differentiator to monetize data services, and maximize network performance and QoE, while delivering greater cost efficiency.
- Personalizing and contextualizing every customer interaction: Against an explosion of services and devices, customers are demanding a relevant and personalized experience. By adopting an omni-channel approach and leveraging Amdocs Big Data Analytics, service providers can manage and transform their assets to deliver real-time, actionable business value.
- Accelerating business value: Amdocs Services can help service providers drive growth, improve efficiencies and enhance the customer experience. By streamlining and simplifying operations, service providers can unlock the long-term value trapped in their IT systems and networks to provide an engaging experience for all customers, while reducing costs. At MWC, Amdocs Services will showcase the Order Gateway and Order-to-Activation managed services, designed to minimize order issues and manual intervention, as well as demonstrate its award-winning BEAT™ framework, a cloud-enabled, analytics-driven software platform consolidating the company's testing best-practice methodologies and tools.
- Amdocs CES 9.2: The company's latest portfolio release enables service providers to succeed in the hyper-connected world by leveraging their network assets and relationship with their customers. Amdocs CES 9.2 spans business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), including the recently announced Order Delivery Orchestrator.
# Amdocs Customer Experience Spotlight 2015, a global survey conducted by IE Market Research (IEMR) on behalf of Amdocs among 8,450 consumers in 17 countries.
- Register for an Amdocs Insight Theater session
- Learn more about Amdocs customer experience solutions, products, and services
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2014, Amdocs and its more than 22,000 employees serve customers in over 80 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2014 filed on December 8, 2014 and our quarterly 6-K form furnished on February 9, 2015.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Sara Preto Fusion PR for Amdocs Tel: +1-212-651-4214 E-Mail: email@example.com