DELRAY BEACH, Feb. 27, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luxury, incredible value and amazing extras are the signatures of Lion World Travel's 5-star "South Africa in Absolute Style" safari adventure, starting from USD $3,999* per person sharing. This is a savings of $2,830 on competing packages, according to Travelzoo. This incredible itinerary includes roundtrip international economy airfare from 26 major US cities**, all taxes and fuel surcharges.
Experience the scenic Cape Town seaboard with an exhilarating helicopter flight and experience the rhythm of Africa in an interactive drumming session. Taste delicious Pan-African cuisine at The Gold Restaurant, savor gourmet dishes at Table Bay Hotel's Camissa Brasserie, and sample superb South African wines and exceptional olive oils. Finally, delight in decadent delicacies at the Table Bay Hotel's High Tea Experience.
This 10-day trip includes:
- Roundtrip, international, economy airfare from 26 major US cities via New York or Washington, D.C. to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg on South African Airways.
- Domestic flights within South Africa.
- Four nights at the 5-star Table Bay Hotel, one of The Leading Hotels of the World . Perfectly situated to take full advantage of some of Cape Town's most incredible sights and settings, this property is located in the heart of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town and set against the stunning backdrop of the working harbor, Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean.
- While in Cape Town, take a Winelands Tour to La Motte Wine Estate in Franschhoek. Enjoy a cellar tour and wine-tasting, olive oil tasting, and time to stroll around the quaint town of Franschhoek.
- Take an enthralling scenic helicopter flight along the Atlantic Seaboard.
- Enjoy dinner at Gold Restaurant in Cape Town, offering a multi-course traditional menu and an interactive Djembe drumming session.
- Complimentary dinner at Camissa Brasserie at the Table Bay Hotel.
- High Tea at the renowned Table Bay Hotel's Lounge.
- Three nights in luxury accommodation at Jackalberry Lodge in Thornybush Private Game Reserve. This intimate lodge offers magnificent views and under-stated comfort and is located in one of the world's premier "Big Five" game viewing areas, with two daily game drives.
- Bush breakfast and a bush walk with a ranger while on safari.
- Lion World Travel representative Meet and Greet upon arrival.
- 7 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 5 Dinners.
*Per person, based on double occupancy, and includes fuel surcharges, government taxes and departure fees.
**Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, New Orleans, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco and Seattle.
VALID FOR TRAVEL ON SPECIFIC DATES IN MAY - DECEMBER 2015
For details and reservations, please contact Lion World Travel at 1-800-387-2706 to speak to one of their Africa specialists, or visit www.lionworldtravel.com.
About Lion World Travel
Lion World Travel is the leading tour operator from North America specializing in group and individual tours to Southern and East Africa, and is a member of the renowned Travel Corporation, which also includes: Trafalgar Tours, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Insight Vacations, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. In its 50th year, clients continue to benefit from Lion World Travels' destination knowledge, expertise, and emphasis on customer service. With their safari specialists all having first-hand knowledge of Africa, Lion World Travel can confidently assist clients in creating an African adventure that fits their specific interests as well as their budget. Extraordinary service, affordable luxury and value for money are what keep clients coming back to Lion World Travel.
Winner of the South African Tourism Ubuntu Awards "Top Producing Tour Operator for North America" for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
Winner of "Certificate of Excellence for TripAdvisor" for 2014
Winner of the South African Airways "Award of Excellence in Travel and Tourism for North America" for 2012
About The TreadRight Foundation
At Lion World Travel and parent company The Travel Corporation, we understand that travel matters; it allows us to explore the world and gain a deeper understanding of each destination, its history and culture, through enriching experiences. We also recognize that it is our responsibility to help protect the places we visit and take care of the world around us.
Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation's family of brands, The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit that works to help ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant and preserved for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has donated more than USD 2.5 million to sustainable tourism projects worldwide. Lion World Travel is proud to be active founder and supporter of TreadRight's projects and work. Go to www.lionworldtravel.com/treadright to learn more.
TreadRight's guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities. We encourage each of our partners to use this principle to guide all of their actions, whether at our regional offices or when taking guests around the world. By providing grants to organizations that encourage sustainability in different destinations, we hope to maintain the natural attractions across the world that defines each unique region. Foundation priorities are set by the Steering Committee, which includes sustainability leaders like Céline Cousteau and Costas Christ.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at TreadRight.org.
CONTACT: Susan Chou Public Relations Coordinator Twitter: @Susan_TravCorp E-mail: Susan.Chou(at)TravCorpUSA.com Arnelle Kendall Vice President of Public Relations Twitter: @ArnelleKendall E-mail: Arnelle.Kendall(at)TravCorpUSA.com The Travel Corporation Public Relations Office 636 East Atlantic Avenue Suite 203 Delray Beach, FL 33483 Telephone: 561.330.0850
Source:Lion World Travel