MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 27, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tile Shop (Nasdaq:TTS), a specialty retailer of premium manufactured tile and natural stone, setting and maintenance materials, announced that it has expanded its presence to Orlando, opening its new retail showroom to the public today at 515 East Altamonte Drive in Altamonte Springs, Fla. The new store is The Tile Shop's fourth Florida location, showcasing inspirational styled living spaces defined by a diverse collection of more than 4,000 globally sourced, uniquely crafted tile and natural stone in unlimited color palettes and textures. The 16,900 square-foot store also features an on-site design and education center available to all customers.
"Tile and natural stone surfaces are especially popular in warm weather climates like Florida, encompassing many colors, patterns and textures that allow people to express their own style. Whether customers aspire to dress up a single surface, update a room or remodel an entire home, we bring them product and design inspiration to achieve their vision, along with expert advice, a superior customer service experience and confidence to take on their project," said Carl Randazzo, Senior Vice President of Retail for The Tile Shop. "We're excited to introduce Orlando-area homeowners and trade professionals to our product selection and shopping experience."
Showrooms Designed To Help Customers Get The Look They Want
When customers enter The Tile Shop in Altamonte Springs, they will find everything they need to complete a home remodeling tile project, from expert store associate guidance through design and installation advice to high quality, readily available tile, stone, tools and setting materials. Customers can find products including:
- High quality tiles and natural stone in a variety of styles, color palettes and designs, including ceramic, glass, metal, porcelain, faux wood and more
- Shapes and patterns including subway, mosaic, square, rectangle, circle and many textured options, as well as all of the finishing pieces
- Wide assortment of ceramic and natural stone pencils, chair rails, listellos, decorative mosaics, and base and skirting pieces used to create a custom look for every space
- Natural stone options such as granite, slate, marble, onyx, quartzite, sandstone and limestone
- Ceramic and natural stone pieces to enhance the look and function of a space, including sink basins, corner shelves, soap dishes, towel bars, thresholds, shower curbs and switchplates
- Floor tile installation tools and setting materials, including The Tile Shop's private-brand Superior™ sealants, caulks, grout, adhesives, floats, substrates, tile cutting tools and more
- Free installation guides and design idea catalogs, including the new Spring 2015 Design Book
Tile Project Planning At Your Service
Shopping for tile can be exciting and sometimes overwhelming with so many choices – from shapes to colors, patterns and materials. The Tile Shop makes tile shopping more approachable with the help of expert associates who can identify customer project needs, provide the best product recommendations, offer sound project planning, free design and installation guidance, and make it as easy as possible to purchase exactly what's needed to re-imagine and transform a space.
The Tile Shop features fully decorated, room-size displays -- kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home, as well as premium lighting and plumbing fixtures that allow customers to see how The Tile Shop tile and stone will look like installed at home.
Customers are encouraged to imagine the endless possibilities they can create in their space. They can get single ideas from showroom vignettes or re-create an exact replica of a vignette in their own home using all of the tile products they see in store.
The Tile Shop Difference
In addition to providing a broad selection of high-quality tile and natural stone products and excellent customer service, The Tile Shop offers customers benefits that include:
- Free Delivery Options. When customers order online, they enjoy the benefit of free shipping to any of The Tile Shop's retail locations or to their home with a qualifying purchase
- Easy Return Policy. The Tile Shop has no restocking fees, and customers have six months to return unused tile
- Samples. Shoppers can play until they find the look they want. Samples of all tiles and natural stone are available in store and online
- Design Card. Everyday financing is offered with The Tile Shop's Home Design Card. More details are available at www.tileshop.com and at all local showrooms
- Warranty. All of The Tile Shop's private-brand Superior™ adhesives, grout, and maintenance products come with a 25-year warranty
- Jobsite Delivery Program. The Tile Shop offers a jobsite delivery program, where customers require special assistance or expertise at a jobsite. Therefore, associates and store managers are available to meet individual needs and special requests
- Pro Network In-House Credit. The Tile Shop offers a Net-30 in-house credit program for trade professionals. Account holders and their approved purchasers have access to the account and payment information in stores and online.
- Convenient Store Hours. The Tile Shop in Altamonte Springs is open seven days a week. Store hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Free Do-It-Yourself Workshops. For customers looking for tiling tips to complete their projects, The Tile Shop offers in-store educational "How To Tile" workshops, providing customers with the added confidence to complete their project. Workshops are free and open to the public at the Altamonte Springs store every Saturday at 9:30 a.m. Participants receive a hands-on experience, learning how to set ceramic tile, natural stone tile and mosaic tile. The workshop covers everything that's needed to tile a floor, wall, or backsplash with either tile or natural stone, as well as how to grout, cut tile, and seal and maintain tile and natural stone. Informational videos on how to install tile are also available at www.tileshop.com.
About Tile Shop Holdings and The Tile Shop
The Company is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of products, attractive prices, and exceptional customer service in an extensive showroom setting. The Tile Shop is a proud member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). The Company currently operates 109 stores in 31 states, with an average size of 22,200 square feet. The Company also sells its products on its website, www.tileshop.com.
CONTACT: For more information, contact: Lindsey Rose 612.562.4477, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Tile Shop Holdings, Inc.