Comverse Kenan Monetization Realization Platform expanded to include Data Mediation, Policy Management and Kenan Customer Care Web Portal to Empower Foxtel's Growing Broadband and Media Services
- Comverse Kenan is a robust billing and revenue management system that enables service providers to offer any combination of communications, video, media, content and digital services
- Foxtel integrated Comverse Data Mediation, Policy Management (PCRF) and the Kenan Customer Care Web Portal with its existing Comverse Kenan solution to meet expanded customer usage requirements while helping to lower costs and maximize efficiencies
- Foxtel is already enjoying significant benefits: the Kenan Customer Care Web Portal alone has resulted in huge reductions in system training time, decreased average handling time, and saved the organization significant costs
WAKEFIELD, Mass., March 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comverse (Nasdaq:CNSI), a global leader in cloud-based and in-network services enablement and monetization management software solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and growing enterprises, today announced that Foxtel, one of Australia's most progressive media companies delivering subscription television service to both regional and metropolitan areas, is leveraging Comverse technology to accelerate development of its expansion in broadband Internet, phone and TV service. Comverse has integrated its Data Mediation, Policy Management and Kenan Customer Care Web Portal capabilities with Foxtel's existing Comverse Kenan platform, resulting in a robust, streamlined and cost efficient system to support its growing media and digital services.
As Foxtel expands its services, the company required additional advanced policy management capabilities to monetize new broadband offering and ensure quality of service, a robust mediation platform to support the anticipated usage, and a customer care portal to streamline the sales process.
- Comverse Policy Manager: Dynamically manages quota and quality of service of Foxtel's broadband service, supporting an excellent customer experience with real time alerts & an accurate view of broadband usage
- Comverse Data Mediation Platform: Transforms usage data into revenue and provides valuable marketing intelligence to fine-tune future service plans
- Comverse Kenan Customer Care Web Portal: Acts as the web front-end and integrates with Kenan to streamline the CSR sales process and increase efficiency
"As Foxtel continues to innovate and grow, Comverse has been an outstanding partner and essential to our ability to quickly and cost-effectively deliver the newest products and services our subscribers want," said David Marks, Director of Information Services, Foxtel. "These new Comverse solutions complement our core Comverse Kenan solution and are delivering outstanding benefits and performance. Already the Comverse Kenan Customer Care Web Portal alone has significantly reduced our system training time, decreased the average handling time, and saved our organization significant costs."
Foxtel's existing Comverse Kenan solution remains the backbone of the company's multi-play success, providing single-source convenience for customer care and technical support. The new Comverse solutions are all tightly integrated with Kenan, resulting in maximized efficiencies, increased performance and a superior customer experience.
"The Comverse Kenan Monetization Realization Platform helps service providers and enterprises gain a competitive edge in today's connected world by enabling them to offer any combination of communications and digital services, media content and new lines of business with customer care, order fulfillment and billing," said Raman Abrol, SVP and Managing Director of Enterprise & Cloud Billing at Comverse. "Foxtel is a perfect example of a service provider that is optimizing our value as they integrate additional BSS functionality into their Kenan billing platform to not only improve the customer experience but gain key business benefits."
Comverse provides true carrier-grade cloud-based and in-network monetization and revenue management software solutions that help global carriers and growing enterprises profitably enable the way people obtain and share digital experiences, today and tomorrow. We support digital lifestyles through a suite of proven and flexible solutions that includes managed BSS and Policy (PCRF), Enterprise and Cloud Billing, and Digital Services, all guided by an experienced Managed Services offering, that ensure our customers gain competitive advantage. Comverse's customer base spans more than 125 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 450 communication service providers and enterprises serving more than two billion subscribers. For more information, visit www.comverse.com.
Statements included or incorporated by reference in this press release may contain "forward-looking statements." There can be no assurance that any forward-looking statements will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. Important factors that could affect the company include the risks described in the section entitled "Forward-Looking Statements" Item 1A, "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on April 16, 2014 or in subsequently filed periodic, current or other reports. The company undertakes no commitment to update or revise forward-looking statements except as required by law.
CONTACT: Michael Grossi Comverse, Inc. email@example.com +1-781-224-8030