BOISE, Idaho, March 3, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- When you bring a new life into this world and expand your family, it can turn your world upside down and force you to reprioritize – especially when it comes to your health and fitness. A new baby brings a mountain of new responsibilities, but when you're ready to tackle your health and fitness goals, Bodybuilding.com and Jamie Eason want to help.
Bodybuilding.com, the Internet's most-visited fitness site and largest online retailer of nutritional supplements, along with Jamie Eason, one of the most recognizable faces in fitness are pleased to bring you Jamie Eason's Post Pregnancy Trainer. In the new comprehensive program, Jamie guides new moms from their early stages of motherhood into the best shape of her life.
Jamie delivered her son August, via caesarean section in 2013. The road to recovery was long and much harder than she anticipated. Jamie took it one day at a time and started incorporating light activity into her everyday routine. She soon found herself getting stronger and having more energy. Now that she has got her body back, Jamie wants to share her proven method with other new moms.
The Jamie Eason Post Pregnancy Trainer moves at a pace the new mother is comfortable with. Starting as early as she gets the "green light" from her physician to start a fitness program. Jamie, with the help of Sheila Dugan, MD, will help guide moms through a free 12-week plan to get them back to their pre-pregnancy body.
Here's a breakdown of the program:
- Months 1-3 – It's important not to rush into things. With this in mind, the program is designed to start when you're ready. Your primary goal is taking care the baby and when it's time, Jamie will help you build your back your strength and take you on daily walks.
- Months 4-6 – In an effort to work with your busy schedule, circuit style training will fire up your metabolism and work the most amount of muscle possible in a short amount of time.
- Nutrition – Simple strategies to diet and nutrition are outlined to add predictability to your eating habits during this crazy time. Here Jamie dispels common post-pregnancy myths and outlines a well-defined nutritional approach to working your way back to fitness.
- Supplementation – To help fill in the gaps where your nutrition is lacking, supplements can be an important part of any fitness plan. Jamie will teach you what you need to know about protein and other popular and safe supplements to take.
- Time Management – Getting is a challenge all on it's own. Combing that journey with the path of the new mom is exceptionally difficult. Here, Jamie makes calculated suggestions on how to manage expectations, prepare your space, and helps you set priorities, and share responsibilities with the family.
To lean more about Jamie Eason's free Post Pregnancy trainer, please visit: www.bodybuilding.com/PostPregnancy
Based in Boise, Idaho, Bodybuilding.com is the world's largest online sports nutrition store. The site carries more than 13,500 health and fitness supplements and accessories, shipping to customers in more than 155 countries. Bodybuilding.com helps more than 29 million people every month achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals by offering over 35,000 pages of FREE information, including more than 25,000 articles and 10,000 videos, expert-designed online training programs, and new content added daily. For more information, please visit www.bodybuilding.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact Allison Kim Allison.Kim@Bodybuilding.com 208.377.3326 x309