DURHAM, N.C., March 4, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARGS), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of fully personalized immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases using its Arcelis® technology platform, today announced that Jeff Abbey, president and chief executive officer, will present an overview of the company at the following conferences in March.
- ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- Presentation Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Presentation Time: 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time
- Location: The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel Hotel in Dana Point, CA
- The 22nd Annual Future Leaders in the Biotech Industry Conference
- Presentation Date: Friday, March 20, 2015
- Presentation Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- Location: The Millennium Broadway Hotel & Conference Center in New York, NY
- The 3rd Annual Regen Med Investor Day
- Presentation Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Presentation Time: 10:05 a.m. Eastern Time
- Location: The Metropolitan Club in New York, NY
Live audio webcasts of the presentations can be accessed via the Investors section of the Company's website at www.argostherapeutics.com. Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes before each event to ensure a timely connection. Archived replays of the webcasts will be available for 14 days following the conferences.
About Argos Therapeutics
Argos Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of fully personalized immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer using its Arcelis® technology platform. Argos' most advanced product candidate, AGS-003, is being evaluated in the pivotal ADAPT phase 3 clinical trial for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC). The Company is also developing a separate Arcelis®-based product candidate, AGS-004, for the treatment of HIV, currently being evaluated in a phase 2 clinical trial in combination with a latency reversing drug for HIV eradication in adult patients. For more information about Argos Therapeutics, visit www.argostherapeutics.com.
Source:Argos Therapeutics, Inc.