Facebook has created more billionaires under 40 than any other company, according to a new ranking.
In the Wealth-X list of 10 richest billionaires under 40, four made most or all of their fortune from Facebook.
Mark Zuckerberg tops the list with estimated wealth of $35.1 billion. His fellow Facebook co-founder and fellow 30-year-old, Dustin Moskovitz, ranked second, with $7.7 billion. And Sean Parker, the Web bad boy who has founded several companies but made his biggest coin from Facebook, comes in at number five with $5.2 billion.
If you add in Eduardo Saverin, another co-founder, the fresh-faced Facebookers have a combined $52 billion.
You could even argue that Jan Koum, the third-ranked under-40 rich guy, made his fortune in large part from Facebook, since he sold his mobile messaging platform, WhatsApp, to the social media site.
Read MoreWhy 1 percenters are like one-hit wonders
Here is the full list of the top 10 richest people under 40:
- Mark Zuckerberg (age 30) — $35.1 billion
- Dustin Moskovitz (age 30) — $7.7 billion
- Jan Koum (age 38) — $7.7 billion
- Scott Duncan (age 32) — $5.5 billion
- Sean Parker (age 35) — $5.2 billion
- Yang Huiyan (age 34) — $5.1 billion (inherited)
- Alejandro Santo Domingo (age 38) — $4.9 billion (inherited)
- Elizabeth Holmes (age 31) — $4.5 billion
- Eduardo Saverin (age 32) — $4.4 billion
- Arun Pudur (age 38) — $4 billion