GETTYSBURG, Pa., March 9, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS announced that Jeff M. Myers, president and chief executive officer of Medicaid Health Plans of America, will open The 2015 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute. The annual OPEN MINDS Institute brings the breaking developments in management best practices, financing models and technology to its 400+ participating executives. The institute will take place on June 16-18, 2015 at the Sheraton Hotel, New Orleans.
"This has been a year of transition for executives in the health and human service field. Medicaid enrollment has expanded, the footprint of managed care in Medicaid and Medicare is increasing, and new models for managing consumers with complex conditions are on the rise," said OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica E. Oss. "Our goal – in three short days – is to bring executives together to share the latest models and practices – and improve the service system for consumers with chronic conditions and the most complex needs."
Day two of the institute will open with a keynote panel, sponsored by Beating The Blues, featuring payer organizations that are using new consumer technologies – "Digital Medicine In U.S. Health Care: Payers Who Are Making It Work." Day three of the institute will open with an executive perspective session, "What Makes Integrated Care Work? Perspectives From Organizations With A Successful Track Record," in which Dennis Freeman, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Cherokee Health Systems and Daniel Fishbein, Ph.D., Vice President, Corporate Business Development, Jefferson Center for Mental Health will discuss their organizations' experience with integration.
In addition to the plenary presentations, the institute agenda includes a variety of sessions on innovative financing and delivery system models, including:
- Mastering The Art Of Delivering Home-Based Services: Changing Management Models & Consumer Engagement
- A Health & Medical Home Update: Where Are Payers & Policymakers With Health & Medical Homes?
- The Inside Perspective On Medical Homes & Health Homes: Learning From The Experience Of Provider Organizations Who Are Making It Work
- Serving The Criminal Justice Population: Reentry & Community Mental Health Programs
- Social Impact Bonds: The Rising Influence Of Pay-For-Success Contracting On Non-Profit Funding
- Readmission Prevention & Crisis Stabilization Programs: Service Innovation For A Managed Care Environment
- The Coming Wave Of ACOs: A Look At The Landscape Strategies For Specialist Organizations
- Care Management & Children's Services: What Are The Emerging Market Models?
- Accreditation & Recognition Programs For Medical Homes & Health Homes: Where Are We Now & Where Are We Headed In The Future?
- Is Housing Health Care? Navigating The Dual Path Of Providing Housing & Treatment Services
The agenda also includes several sessions on management best practices, including:
- The OPEN MINDS Guide To Strategic Planning: How To Find The Right Path For Your Organization In A Turbulent Market
- Positioning & Branding For Success: How Your Organization's Brand Can Help Your Business Development
- Marketing Your Organization For Success: Essential Elements For Every Marketing Plan
- New Service Line Development From A To Z: Tips, Tricks, & Advice
- Using Online Marketing & Social Media To Your Advantage
- How To Create A Winning Proposal: The Five Essential Elements In A Successful Procurement Strategy
The 2015 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is powered by Askesis Development Group. In addition, the institute will feature a number of leading vendors in the health and human service field focused on serving complex consumers, including:
- Care Management Technologies
- eCenter Research
- The Echo Group
- Senior Reach
- Valant Medical Solutions
- U Squared Interactive
- Core Solutions, Inc.
- Credible Behavioral Health
- Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company
- Odyssey Software
- Qualifacts Systems, Inc.
- Relias Learning
- Unemployment Services Trust
Additional information, including the current institute agenda, can be found online at www.openminds.com/strategy/agenda.
Discounted registration is now available to executives of health and human service organizations. Promotional rates are as follows:
- Individual Registrations: $495 (A Savings Of $100)
- 3-Person 'Group' Registrations: $1,350 (A Savings Of $300)
- 5-Person 'Team' Registrations: $2,000 (A Savings Of $500)
To take advantage of discounted registration rates, register online before April 24, 2015 at www.openminds.com/strategy/register.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is the premier market intelligence and management support firm specializing in the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. The mission of OPEN MINDS is to provide health and human service payers and provider organizations – and the organizations that serve them – with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
CONTACT: Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing 717-334-1329 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Open Minds