COPENHAGEN, Denmark, March 12, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALK (ALKB:DC / OMX: ALK B / AKABY / AKBLF) held its annual general meeting on 12 March 2015.
The annual general meeting transacted the following business:
- Adoption of the annual report 2014 and discharge of the Board of Directors and Board of Management.
- Declaration of an ordinary dividend of DKK 5.00 per A/B share of DKK 10.
- Approval of the remuneration to the Board of Directors for the present year. The remuneration remains unchanged compared with 2014.
- Steen Riisgaard was re-elected Chairman of the Board of Directors and Lene Skole, who joined ALK's Board of Directors in 2014, was elected Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Anders Gersel Pedersen and Jakob Riis were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- Lars Holmqvist and Per Valstorp were elected as new members of the Board of Directors. Christian Dyvig and Thorleif Krarup did not seek re-election.
- DELOITTE Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab was re-appointed as the company's auditor.
- Minor adjustments to the general guidelines for incentive payments to the Board of Management were approved.
For further information please contact:
Jens Bager, President and CEO, tel. +45 4574 7576