Bagsvaerd, Denmark, March 19, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Novo Nordisk A/S held its Annual General Meeting, at which the following were adopted:
Financial year 2014 and 2015
- The Company's audited Annual Report 2014.
- The remuneration of the Board of Directors for 2014 and the level for 2015.
- Distribution of profit according to the adopted Annual Report 2014. The dividend will be DKK 5.00 per A and B share of DKK 0.20.
- Re-election of Göran Ando as chairman and Jeppe Christiansen as vice chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of Bruno Angelici, Liz Hewitt, and Thomas Paul Koestler as members of the Board of Directors.
- Election of Sylvie Grégoire, Eivind Kolding and Mary Szela as new members of the Board of Directors.
- Re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as the Company's auditor.
Shares and capital
- Reduction of the Company's B share capital by cancellation of part of the Company's own holding of B shares. The Company's B shares are reduced by DKK 10,000,000 from DKK 422,512,800 to DKK 412,512,800.
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors until the next Annual General Meeting to allow the Company to repurchase own shares of up to 10% of the share capital subject to a holding limit of 10% of the share capital.
- Amendment to the Articles of Association to allow distribution of extraordinary dividend.
- Revised Remuneration Principles.
|Mike Rulis||+45 3079 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ken Inchausti (US)||+1 609 514 email@example.com|
|Kasper Roseeuw Poulsen||+45 3079 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Daniel Bohsen||+45 3079 email@example.com|
|Melanie Raouzeos||+45 3075 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Frank Daniel Mersebach (US)||+1 609 235 8567|| email@example.com |
Company announcement No 19 / 2015
Company announcement No 19 / 2015 http://hugin.info/2013/R/1904763/677683.pdf
Source:Novo Nordisk A/S