LITTLE ROCK, Ark., March 19, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN), a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, today announced its 2014 Elite Channel Partners list. Windstream recognized 25 top-performing partners, including 10 overall channel partners and 15 traditional partners.
"Collaboration is pivotal in bringing communication products and solutions to the marketplace. Our Channel Partners play a key role in helping us reach more businesses across the nation, and it is through these strong partnerships that we are able to provide even greater access to our communications portfolio," said John Leach, executive vice president of enterprise sales for Windstream. "We've seen the Channel Partner program gain significant momentum, growing by nearly 14 percent in just the past year. The Elite Channel Partners list is just one way to recognize and show our appreciation to those valued partners we've developed relationships with over the years."
This 2014 Elite Channel Partners include:
- ABS Telecom—Dallas, Texas
- Association Resource Group—Washington, D.C.
- Avant Communications—Chicago, Ill.
- Business Communications Management, Inc.—New York, N.Y.
- Carousel Industries of North America—Exeter, R.I.
- City Communications Integrated—Phoenix, Ariz.
- Clarus Communications, LLC—St. Louis, Mo.
- Expert Technology Associates, LLC—Philadelphia, Pa.
- Intelisys Communications, Inc.—Petaluma, Calif.
- J.I.L. Communications—Louisville, Ky.
- JP Colocation Express, Inc.—Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- MicroCorp, Inc.—Atlanta, Ga.
- Netstar Communications—Seattle, Wash.
- PlanetOne Communications—Phoenix, Ariz.
- Sandler Partners—Los Angeles, Calif.
- Simplify—Dallas, Texas
- Solutions Possible, LLC—Daytona, Fla.
- TCG—Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- TD Communications—Long Island, N.Y.
- Telarus—Salt Lake City, Utah
- Telecom Brokers—Santa Ana, Calif.
- Total Choice Communications—Atlanta, Ga.
- Total Communications—Hartford, Conn.
- Worldnet Solutions, Inc.—St. Louis, Mo.
- X4 Communications—Chicago, Ill.
Hundreds of channel partners incorporate Windstream's products and services in their portfolios. To learn more about Windstream's Channel Partner Program, visit: www.windstreambusiness.com/company/partner-programs/channel-partner-program
Windstream, a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. For more information, visit the company's online newsroom at news.windstream.com or follow on Twitter at @WindstreamNews.
CONTACT: Windstream Contact: Tanja Jameson 501-748-7236 email@example.com
Source:Windstream Holdings, Inc.