Redwood City, Calif., March 26, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq: INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that it is sponsoring, presenting and exhibiting at the Gartner Enterprise Information & Master Data Management Summit - designed to help organizations maximize the business value from their digital information strategies - which will be held April 1-2 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- An Informatica customer, one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic information services needed to make better healthcare decisions, will present "Designing Complex Operational and Analytical Multidomain MDM: An EIM Blueprint." The company will discuss how to successfully create an EIM blueprint comprising of master data management, data quality, data security, metadata management, data architecture and governance.
- 10:45 a.m., Wednesday, April 1, Octavius 16, Caesar's Palace
- Ravi Shankar, vice president of MDM Product Marketing at Informatica, will present "Big Data and MDM: Scaling Volume, Velocity, and Variety." He will discuss how MDM uses matching, de-duping and relating to create the best data set to make advanced analytics reliable.
- 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 1, Showcase Theater, Palace Ballroom, Caesar's Palace
- Register for the Gartner Enterprise Information & Master Data Management Summit here.
- Learn more about Informatica's Data Governance solutions here.
- Learn more about Informatica's solutions for enabling the Total Customer Relationship here.
Tweet This: News: @InformaticaCorp to showcase Data Governance, Total Customer Relationship @Gartner_inc #EIM & #MDM Summit http://infa.media/EIMDM
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integrationsoftware. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,500 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp .
Note: Informatica, the Informatica Platform and Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 firstname.lastname@example.org