NATICK, Mass., April 1, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centage™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will sponsor a new webinar, "Business Analytics, Forecasting, Financial Planning: The Recipe for Impacting Performance across the Enterprise," on Tuesday, April 14th at 2 p.m. EDT. Featuring Larry Maisel, President of DecisionVu Group and moderated by John Kogan, CEO, Proformative, this new event will educate attendees on how companies are aligning process and technology to combine historical and real-time data into what-if scenarios and risk-adjusted forecasts that improve both financial and operational performance. By putting intuitive statistical analysis in the hands of every company manager and stakeholder, forward thinking companies are sharpening decision-making across the enterprise.
- Business Analytics, Forecasting, Financial Planning: The Recipe for Impacting Performance across the Enterprise
- Tuesday, April 14th at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT
- Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
Despite the explosion of new technologies, many organizations are still far from where they want and need to be in terms of driving performance. Companies still often make strategic and operational decisions based on incomplete or untimely data, incomplete analysis, and even pure intuition. While there is much talk about how to leverage analytics and dynamic forecasting and planning to impact company performance, this new webinar will offer keen insight to help companies:
- Identify key business drivers and risks
- Measure and monitor metrics that matter
- Democratize analytics beyond the ivory tower of finance to include operational stakeholders across the enterprise
- Run intuitive what-if scenario analysis using contextual analysis with recognized planning and forecasting processes to impact performance
Further, attendees of this new event will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and inter-relationships of business analytics, dynamic planning and forecasting, and employee performance management
- Discover how to transition from a static to dynamic planning and forecasting environment that links strategy to operations
- Identify opportunities to develop and leverage analytics that deliver timely, relevant and accurate to those who impact financial and operational
Featured speaker Larry Maisel is President of DecisionVu Group, Inc., a management consultancy specializing in Corporate Performance Management, Financial Management, and IT Value Management. He is a seasoned business executive who has successfully demonstrated abilities to provide leadership in Strategy and Financial Management, and Information Technology.
For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/.
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P &L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at www.centage.com. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://blog.centage.com/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
About Proformative, Inc.
The leading online professional development platform for the office of the CFO, Proformative enables finance professionals to make smarter business decisions, connect with their peers, build their skills and advance their careers. In addition to an unparalleled peer-to-peer knowledge-sharing community, members also have access to Proformative Academy™, which provides excellence in online learning through highly focused courses taught by experienced finance practitioners. Based in Silicon Valley, CA, Proformative reaches 2 million users annually, ranging from CPAs and financial analysts to Controllers and CFOs, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
CONTACT: Sarah Murray Attune Communications +1 781 378 2674 firstname.lastname@example.org