Insurance Broker Announces Program for Risk & Insurance Management Society's Annual Conference & Exhibition
Willis Group CEO Dominic Casserley to Participate in Executive Session: Game Changers in the Insurance Industry
NEW YORK, April 1, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Group Holdings plc (NYSE:WSH), the global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker will showcase its industry-leading analytical capabilities and innovative risk management solutions at the Risk & Insurance Management Society's (RIMS) 2015 Annual Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, LA, April 26-29. This key industry event brings together thousands of risk management professionals and insurance experts for educational, networking and business opportunities.
Willis's theme for this year's conference, "The Analytical Broker," underscores its commitment to delivering customized solutions and unprecedented analytical capabilities for diagnosing risk exposures and proactively managing risks. Willis will be launching a series of analytical tools in connection with RIMS, and featuring a suite of solutions that deliver insights across a range of risks including cyber, casualty, catastrophe, financial, property, political and terrorism risk. A team of more than 40 experts from Willis' Risk & Analytics group will be on hand to facilitate live demonstrations for proprietary Willis models and tools, including: Privacy Risk Insurance Strategy Model (PRISM II), Value Action Political Risk (VAPOR) and the Terrorism Scenario Modeling platform.
A lively and interactive Willis Booth (#1101) will feature product demonstrations and an opportunity for visitors to meet with Willis executive leadership including Dominic Casserley, CEO, Willis Group; Todd Jones, CEO, Willis North America and Christine LaSala, Chair, Willis North America.
Willis experts will lead a variety of RIMS educational sessions, including:
- Hot Topic: Senior Executive Forum: Game Changers in the Insurance Industry (ICM008): Dominic Casserley, CEO, Willis Group
- Customers, Suppliers and Contractors: I Agreed to What in That Contract? (ICM002): Claude Gallello, Managing Director, Willis International
- Millennials Are Changing Your Workforce (TAL004): Lester Morales, Chief Growth Officer, Human Capital Practice, Willis North America
- Insurance Considerations for China (LGL006): Wise Xu, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Willis China
- Managing Global Programs: Tips, Tricks and Lessons Learned (GRM008): Tanja Maffei Chan, SVP, Willis International
- Financial Services Industry Session (IND005): Tracy Jurusik, Senior Vice President, FINEX, Willis North America
- Aligning Key Enterprise Risk and Strategic Initiatives Using Metrics (SRM003): Chrystina Howard, Senior Vice President, Willis Global Solutions, Willis Risk Solutions; Kenneth Felton, Senior Vice President, Healthcare, Willis North America
- How Government Sanctions Affect Your Global Program (TLT024): Valerie Joseph, Senior Vice President, Willis International
- Political Risk and Global Terrorism: Protecting Global Assets in an Ever-Changing Environment (GRM009): John Lavelle, Head of Political Risk and Credit Risk, Willis Financial Solutions
- What Does It Take to Keep Your Top Talent at the Top—and on Your Payroll? (TAL003): Jennifer Barton, Chief Operating Officer, Human Capital Practice, Willis North America
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Risk Managers (TLT006): Steven W Sachs, Executive Vice President, Director Real Estate and Hotel Practice, Willis North America
- Risk Finance and All That Jazz: A Beginners Source to Success (RIF006): Barbara Benson Grinnell, Vice President, Financial Risk Management, Willis
As an alternative to the trade show floor, the Willis Hub will offer delegates a casual place to meet and network in the New Orleans Convention Center, Hall F. In addition, the "Big Event," a Willis cocktail reception, will be held Monday, April 27 at Generations Hall.
Todd Jones, CEO, Willis North America said, "Willis is always proud to be part of the RIMS experience and we are excited to engage with our clients and business partners to address the key risk management challenges facing firms today."
"To better address these challenges, organizations are demanding innovative and effective solutions from their insurance broker partners. For Willis, that means delivering powerful and unprecedented analytical capabilities to help firms diagnose their exposures, make informed decisions about how to handle those exposures and ultimately position their business for long-term success," Jones added.
Visitors can follow Willis's participation and coverage of RIMS 2015 via Twitter @WillisGroup and on the Willis Wire blog. For more information on Willis at RIMS please visit www.willis.com/events/RIMS/.
Willis Group Holdings plc is a leading global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker. With roots dating to 1828, Willis operates today on every continent with more than 18,000 employees in over 400 offices. Willis offers its clients superior expertise, teamwork, innovation and market-leading products and professional services in risk management and transfer. Our experts rank among the world's leading authorities on analytics, modelling and mitigation strategies at the intersection of global commerce and extreme events. Find more information at our Website, www.Willis.com, our leadership journal, Resilience, or our up-to-the-minute blog on breaking news, WilllisWire. Across geographies, industries and specialisms, Willis provides its local and multinational clients with resilience for a risky world.
Source:Willis Group Holdings