REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yodlee Interactive, a unit of Yodlee (Nasdaq:YDLE), powering financial innovation by providing its APIs to developers, entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 innovators, announced its business has grown significantly in Australia and New Zealand in 2014. This traction demonstrates financial technology as a burgeoning space internationally, with businesses and consumers increasingly turning to digital apps and services to achieve financial wellness.
"After working in financial technology for 12 years, I see a phase of significant growth in terms of financial innovation in Australia and New Zealand—some might even call it the 'Silicon Valley Down Under'," said Jason O'Shaughnessy, VP of International Markets at Yodlee Interactive. "Startups are churning out some of the world's best digital financial experiences. The next class of billion-dollar unicorns could well be bred in Australia and New Zealand."
Companies powered by Yodlee Interactive provide solutions across the financial technology spectrum. While some specialize in business-specific solutions, such as CRM services for small businesses to gain better insight on their customers, others are focused on consumer-specific tools, such as personal finance management, wealth advisors and peer-to-peer (P2P) lending. Some Yodlee Interactive customers based in Australia and New Zealand include:
- CashDeck, due for release soon, is a personal wealth management tool developed especially for clients of accountants, Financial planners, mortgage brokers and alike. Covering all clients' accounts across multiple financial institutions. CashDeck was developed by InvestmentLink, which supplies superannuation data to over 10,000 financial Planners for their 3 million clients with over $27 billion in funds.
- Boomeringo allows consumers to clearly see where their money is going. The service offers a comprehensive display of finances, broken down into categories and merchants, as well as powerful budgeting and analytics tools.
- MoneyBrilliant (formerly Cha-Ching) provides an innovative way for consumers to organize their finances in one easy place. With a mission to help busy people be brilliant with money, MoneyBrilliant gives them a 360 degree view of their money plus ways to create a budget, manage bills, track their net worth and gain insights into their money habits so they can make the changes necessary for financial wellbeing.
- Moula is a small business lender, using an online loan platform to gather and analyse data, allowing small businesses to access working capital of up to $50,000 quickly and easily. Moula has shortened the loan application and approval process by leveraging applicants' business data from platforms like Xero, eBay, PayPal, Bigcommerce and other global platforms so small business borrowers can be approved within minutes.
- SocietyOne is a leading peer-to-peer lending platform for investors and borrowers, funding loans of up to $30,000 in just hours.
Yodlee Interactive's expansion in Australia and New Zealand accompanies substantial growth in the technology industry in this region as a whole. Progressive Policy recently reported that in the last few years alone, Australia has seen a 10 percent employment gain in the tech field.
To take advantage of this growth, Yodlee has expanded its team in Australia to foster the local Fintech community and evangelize the use of Yodlee Interactive's APIs for the safe use of financial data to power unique and personalized digital apps and services.
To learn more about implementing Yodlee Interactive's technology and services to build next-generation lending apps and services, visit http://interactive.yodlee.com.
About Yodlee Interactive
Yodlee Interactive is a leading technology and applications platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Yodlee Interactive makes the Yodlee Platform available to digital services companies and developers via open and secure data APIs, to build next-generation financial apps and services. Today more than 300 companies, large and small, are powered by Yodlee Interactive APIs, accelerating FinDat innovation globally.
Yodlee and Yodlee Interactive are headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, visit interactive.yodlee.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact VSC for Yodlee Interactive Abbie Havern firstname.lastname@example.org 1-650-815-5050