CHICAGO, April 7, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Visit Allscripts at HIMSS booth #3521 to learn how the "Power of All" enables smarter health care by powering precision care, building healthy populations and inspiring innovation throughout an Open, connected community.
Allscripts gives healthcare organizations the power to:
- Decide: make better decisions with an Open, integrated electronic health record that thrives on interoperability.
- Interact: foster relationships between patients and physicians to increase patient engagement and personal accountability.
- Change: drive improvements in population health, disease state management, precision care transitions, and referral patterns.
- Predict: Use analytics to improve clinical, financial and operational outcomes.
Meet Allscripts clients at the Allscripts booth (#3521) and hear how they are using these Allscripts solutions:
- Allscripts Sunrise™
- Named BEST in KLAS Global EMR (Non-US) and Category Leader Global EMR (North American) by KLAS Research, as well as 2015 Top Inpatient Electronic Health Records Vendor (Inpatient Hospitals over 251 beds) by Black Book Rankings
- Allscripts TouchWorks® EHR
- Allscripts Professional EHR™
- Allscripts dbMotion™
- Named 2015 #1 ambulatory/physician EHR health information exchange solution (2nd Year in a row) and #2 Top Private HIE Vendor- Electronic Health Record Centric (Inpatient and Ambulatory) by Black Book Rankings
- Allscripts Care Management™
Allscripts will feature demonstrations of these solutions as well as for FollowMyHealth™, Population Heath Analytics™, Collaborative Care, Allscripts Homecare™ and Value-Based Care Services.
Allscripts Developer Program
Integration with Allscripts solutions is possible through the Allscripts Developer Program (ADP). At the Allscripts booth, explore the hottest applications for Allscripts products in our live Application Store. Also, visit the Allscripts Accelerator HUB in the HX360 Innovation Pavilion Booth 8191 for a closer look at three innovative applications. Allscripts Developer Program representatives will also be on hand to discuss potential partnership opportunities.
Allscripts leaders, clients and partners will host many education sessions throughout the event. Highlights include:
Robert Watson, president of NantHealth, will discuss NantHealth's partnership with Allscripts to develop and deliver precision solutions to the point of care on Tuesday, April 14, at 11AM CT, in the Allscripts booth.
Allscripts client Holston Medical Group – which uses Allscripts TouchWorks EHR, Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts dbMotion and Allscripts Practice Management™ – will deliver a presentation entitled "Technology Drives Quantifiable Shared-Saving Success" on Wednesday, April 15, at 2:30PM CT in room S100C.
Microsoft Health Users Group
The changes underway in health care require provider organizations to be Open. Join Allscripts and two of our most innovative clients as we discuss the challenges and opportunities of fostering innovation in health care.
"Improving Outcomes through Innovation" – Tuesday, April 14, 9AM CT – Hyatt Regency McCormick Ballroom AB. Featuring:
- Brian Keeffe, MD, FACC, Medical Director, Cardiovascular Associates of Marin
- Bradley Dick, Chief Information Officer, Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Stanley Crane, Allscripts Chief Innovation Officer
For live updates from the conference, be sure to follow Allscripts on Twitter.
Allscripts (Nasdaq:MDRX) is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. Our innovative solutions connect people, places and data across an Open, Connected Community of Health™. Connectivity empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver better care for healthier populations. To learn more, visit www.allscripts.com, Twitter, YouTube and It Takes A Community: The Allscripts Blog.
© 2015 Allscripts Healthcare, LLC and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Allscripts, the Allscripts logo, and other Allscripts marks are trademarks of Allscripts Healthcare, LLC and/or its affiliates. All other products are trademarks of their respective holders, all rights reserved. Reference to these products is not intended to imply affiliation with or sponsorship of Allscripts Healthcare, LLC and/or its affiliates.