NEW YORK, April 7, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShipTrack will be exhibiting at this year's Home Delivery World in what will be the biggest edition of the trade show ever held in the US. The expo will be held at the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart in Atlanta, GA on April 8-9, 2015.
Home Delivery World 2015 will bring together the heads of operations, fulfillment, and logistics from big box and mid-size retailers to discuss the current challenges in optimizing final mile delivery, reverse logistics, omnichannel fulfillment and other current trends.
Visit the expo to:
• Learn how to stay ahead of your competition and improve your business while attending one of two streams of on-floor seminars
• Get the word out about your company and have fun building relationships with thousands of other attendees in the urban-themed expo hall, networking lounges, and virtual golf booth
• Find your future business partners and solutions to your home delivery challenges while getting to know over 70 solution providers showcasing their products at the expo
• Discover where the future of ecommerce is heading by watching startups pitch investors and industry leaders during our Innovation Showcase
Current ShipTrack users include Tier 1 express delivery carriers as well as regional delivery firms such as PRECI5ION Home & Office Deliveries whom is using ShipTrack to manage home deliveries for the world's largest retailer. Members of the ShipTrack team will be at Booth 604 in the expo hall April 8-9th. Why not stop by and see how they can help you overcome your home delivery challenges?
This is where retailers from all over the country come to have a look at the competitive landscape and find out what they need to do to stay on top. Topics covered by expert speakers will include:
• Taking the weight off the consumers shoulders with white glove delivery options
• How your delivery drivers can drive brand loyalty
• Fixing the fractured final mile
• Synchronizing your Home Delivery for optimum results
• Ecommerce supply chain logistics strategies
Free expo registration is now available, but passes are running out quickly. Participants who sign up using promo code SHIP are guaranteed entry to the expo.
To register: www.terrapinn.com/HDregister.
For more information about ShipTrack, visit www.shiptrackapp.com or contact Brock Gourlay at 1.888.288.3820.
CONTACT: Brock Gourlay VP Business Development email@example.com 1.888.288.3820