SHANGHAI, China and PALO ALTO, Calif., April 8, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc. (Nasdaq:CBMG) ("CBMG" or the "Company"), a biomedicine firm engaged in the development of effective treatments for degenerative and cancerous diseases, today announced the Company will host an open house titled "Advancing Solutions to Cancerous and Degenerative Straits" following the China BIO conference in Shanghai on April 17, 2015 beginning at 8:30 a.m. located at the Company's facility at 333 Guiping Road, Building 1, Caohejing High Technology Park, Shanghai, China.
During this forum, CBMG's senior management team will discuss the Company's immuno-oncology cell therapy platform and clinical programs, including a comprehensive review of Phase I data on Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell (CAR-T) CD19 and CD20 that was previously released on March 25, 2015. In addition, there will also be a comprehensive review of the Phase IIb interim data on ReJoinTM human adipose-derived mesenchymal progenitor cell (haMPC) therapy for the treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis that was released on March 25, 2015. The event will feature presentations and question and answer sessions involving the principals leading CBMG's multiple ongoing and planned clinical studies. The session will be followed by a tour of CBMG's GMP facility and state-of-the-art research laboratories. "We look forward to reaffirming with our investors and strategic partners the business model we have created to become a world-class biotechnology firm focused on providing solutions to large unmet medical needs," commented Dr. William (Wei) Cao, Chief Executive Officer of Cellular Biomedicine Group.
We have crafted an agenda based on feedback from our investors that will deliver the following key messages:
- Cellular Biomedicine Group is a clinical stage independent company focused on cell therapy platforms for various cancers and knee osteoarthritis
- The Company is fully committed to the highest standard of corporate governance as well as transparency and fair and timely disclosure in full compliance with applicable law and SEC regulations
- The Company engages with experts who understand the stem cell and immuno-oncology cell therapy platforms
- Cellular Biomedicine Group has projected milestones in 2015 with the release of Phase I clinical data on CAR-T constructs targeting CD30-positive Hodgkin's lymphoma and EGFR-HER1-positive advanced lung cancer to be presented at the European Cancer Congress in September and 48-week Phase II data on ReJoinTM in Q4, 2015
Please access the clinical trial details registered with the U.S. National Institute of Health (NIH) here:
- ReJoinTM for KOA NCT02162693
- CAR-T CD19 for Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-cell ALL) NCT01864889
- CAR-T CD20 for Advanced Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma NCT01735604
- CAR-T CD30 for Hodgkin's lymphoma NCT02259556
- EGFR-HER1 for advanced lung cancer NCT01869166
ATTENDANCE AND PARTICIPATION
To register to attend the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cellular Biomedicine Group
Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. develops proprietary cell therapies for the treatment of certain degenerative diseases and cancers. Our developmental stem cell, progenitor cell, and immune cell projects are the result of research and development by scientists and doctors from China and the United States. Our flagship GMP facility in China, consisting of eight independent cell production lines, is designed, certified and managed according to U.S. standards. To learn more about CBMG, please visit: www.cellbiomedgroup.com
Statements in this press release relating to plans, strategies, trends, specific activities or investments, and other statements that are not descriptions of historical facts may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking information is inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results could differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors, which include, but are not limited to, risk factors inherent in doing business. Forward-looking statements may be identified by terms such as "may," "will," "expects," "plans," "intends," "estimates," "potential," or "continue," or similar terms or the negative of these terms. Although CBMG believes the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, they cannot guarantee that future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements will be obtained. CBMG does not have any obligation to update these forward-looking statements other than as required by law.
CONTACT: Sarah Kelly Director of Corporate Communications, CBMG +1 650 566-5064 email@example.com Vivian Chen Managing Director Investor Relations, Grayling +1 347 481-3711 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc.