RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., April 8, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, today announced the Company will be presenting at the 2nd Annual Growth Capital Expo being held on April 12-14, 2015 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV.
Dan Bessey, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting on Monday, April 13, 2015 at 12:00pm Pacific Time.
- Date and Time: Monday, April 13, 2015 at 12:00pm Pacific Time
- Venue: Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV.
- Presenter: Dan Bessey, Chief Financial Officer
- Topic: Corporate Presentation
Webcast: http://wsw.com/webcast/gce2/kool. An archived version of the webcast will be available two hours following the presentation and can be accessed within the investors' section of Cesca Therapeutics website at www.cescatherapeutics.com.
The Growth Capital Expo isn't just another MicroCap investor conference. It's three conferences in one:
- Presentations by selected MicroCap and pre-IPO growth company management teams showcasing the best opportunities of the year for emerging growth investment. Meet with management directly to build relationships and source new deals.
- Two full days of educational panels and presentations by the leading practitioners of investment in public and late-stage private emerging growth companies. Get concise, actionable advice on legal and market issues and trends.
- Half-day pre-conference Public Company Boot Camp designed specifically for executive managers of pre-IPO and recently public companies seeking to hone their skills at choosing board members and advisors, negotiating with investors, market messaging and corporate governance.
If you would like to attend the company's presentation in Las Vegas, registration is still open. Follow this link: REGISTER
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in the development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- SurgWerks™; proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care kits for the treatment of vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific elements:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery.
- CellWerks™; a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for the processing of target cells used in the treatment of oncological and hematological disorders.
- The AutoXpress® (AXP); a proprietary automated device, along with companion sterile blood processing disposables, for the harvesting of stem cells from cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress® (MXP); a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, for the isolation and concentration of stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes while retaining over 90% of mononuclear cells (MNCs).
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q); a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System; an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries, for cryopreservation and archiving of cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Forward Looking Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management's current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements, including FDA approval, timing of the Company's submission of IDE applications, or amendments to such applications, and outcomes from such submissions. Further, clinical trial outcomes are not predictable, and results may vary from the Company's expectations, including the start of any such clinical trials, patient follow up issues, and costs associated with such trials. Further description of other risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by Cesca Therapeutics' forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in Cesca Therapeutics annual report on Form 10-K and other reports it files with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.